• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ahead of schedule

kungfoodude

The roster may be ahead of schedule but coaching seems to be lagging quite a bit. Joe Brady may not be it and Rhule still has plenty of boneheaded stretches. The 3rd quarter of every single game this season has been flat out unacceptable.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

It's easy to be upset by this loss and last week's loss but let's not lose sight of how incredible our roster turnaround is from the end of 2019. The jump in talent and depth we have made in the roster is something I couldn't even fathom in early 2020.

This may not be the playoff caliber team we wanted in 2021 but make no mistake....we are WAY ahead of schedule. Add to that the fact that our FO is not sitting on their laurels. "In on every deal" indeed. 

This loss fuging sucked, it was avoidable but there is a bright, bright, BRIGHT future for this roster. That future just isn't here quite yet.

I’ll say this team has a bright future when they finally win a game at the end. As of right now this team is maybe the worst franchise in the NFL at winning a one score game in the 4th quarter and I see no reason why that would change. 

• Pie 1

Just now, BlazeCarolina said:

It really is.  We have an amazing roster compared to where we would have been under the last regime.  We are just spoiled by the new, fresh air.  Calm down everyone.  It is not time to panic yet.

I remember when we had a 15-1 SB roster....what was the issue there again?

1 minute ago, BlazeCarolina said:

It really is.  We have an amazing roster compared to where we would have been under the last regime.  We are just spoiled by the new, fresh air.  Calm down everyone.  It is not time to panic yet.

Rhule was just out coached and our team out played. 

I want more. I'm don't praising mediocrity. 

To this point it's been a failure. Can it turn around? Sure, I hope so. But as of now they are failures.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1