• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ahead of schedule

kungfoodude

40 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not saying I don't share those doubts, I just think that the talent they are assembling in the time they have is quite amazing. Not sold on the coaches just yet. Some good, some bad. I am still in a "wait and see" mode on them. 

I just think it's hard to have a great deal of success when your offense is so hamstrung by extremely poor OL play and underwhelming QB play.

I really don't see as much talent here as you do.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

All I'm saying is that we've spent significant cumulative resources acquiring players at a position that wasn't a need. Those are resources that can't now be used to potentially address glaring weaknesses.

That isn't unfair but we should wait to see how the 2022 offseason goes on the OL before we lob that grenade, IMO. A clearer argument could be made for the lack of investment in this past draft, given the resources we had.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All I'm saying is that we've spent significant cumulative resources acquiring players at a position that wasn't a need. Those are resources that can't now be used to potentially address glaring weaknesses.

Completely disagree. Once Horn went down secondary became a glaring need. There’s not way you run out there with Donte and Bouye (fresh off suspension) with no depth and feel great about that. Fitt addressed it. Now he’s trying to address other needs. 

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I really don't see how you don't.

We clearly have talent. We have a black hole at the interior OL and no depth anywhere at all on the OL. Outside of that and the kicker we clearly have talent so I have no idea wtf people would be talking about not seeing our talent.

• Beer 1