• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very Discouraged By Rhule and His Comments After the Game

Proudiddy

This team desperately needs McCaffrey to win. We are nothing without him, especially if DJ gets taken out of the game like he was today. It’s where we are. I think rhule kinda sucks as a coach but hopefully we have a GM who will give him enough pieces to win. It probably won’t be this year so get ready for more games like this. This team reminds me a lot of the 2002 Panthers that started 3-0 with a young defense playing out of its mind before crashing back to earth and finishing 7-9.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The picks he's thrown over the last two games are so bad. Some picks happen. Balls get tipped. Sometimes defenders make unreal plays. But damn, he's hitting defenders between the numbers like they're the intended receivers.

Yup, agreed.  And thats with understanding bad throws and pressure go hand-in-hand, but some throws just shouldn't be made, and the ones he's made the last two weeks are all of that variety.

In contrast, Hurts accuracy is extremely suspect, but look at how many balls he just threw away today after rolling out, despite being an elite athlete.  I think back to guys like Brees and Brady, who would/still annoyingly always find a receiver to throw it down at their feet, even when in the pocket...  or just flat out throw it out of bounds, even from the pocket, rather than risk a turnover.  I had hope for Sam after the first few games, but he's still locking in on certain guys, ignoring others, and throwing passes that just shouldn't be thrown.  Listening to him in his presser today, I'm beginning to believe it's just something he isn't going to outgrow because it's the same issue, attributed to the same reasons ("trying to do too much") that he's been explaining since his last year of college. 

It is certainly frustrating.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yup, agreed.  And thats with understanding bad throws and pressure go hand-in-hand, but some throws just shouldn't be made, and the ones he's made the last two weeks are all of that variety.

In contrast, Hurts accuracy is extremely suspect, but look at how many balls he just threw away today after rolling out, despite being an elite athlete.  I think back to guys like Brees and Brady, who would/still annoyingly always find a receiver to throw it down at their feet, even when in the pocket...  or just flat out throw it out of bounds, even from the pocket, rather than risk a turnover.  I had hope for Sam after the first few games, but he's still looking in certain guys, ignoring others, and throwing passes that just shouldn't be thrown.  Listening to him in his presser today, I'm beginning to believe it's just something he isn't going to outgrow because it's the same issue attributed to the same reasons ("trying to do too much") that he's been explaining since his last year of college. 

It is certainly frustrating.

Well in the first half there were two that were thrown out of bounds. Baby baby fetus steps?

Edited by Fox007

I said this in another thread but I really don’t give a sh*t what he has to say, or any of the players or coaches or management. They all need to shut up and just focus on winning the next game. All this playoff talk and fanfare around trades needs to stop. No more glowing PR from the team. Just shut up and win.

• Pie 8