• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So many overreactions

CanePantherHornet

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

So now you're saying the defense is mentally weak and can't handle getting 3 and outs and turnovers. Put the crack down the defense wasn't gassed. Maybe they were fuged up mentally....Hurts is a running QB after all...lets get 4 players to go for the RB. OFC that's an even bigger issue if they are that mentally fragile.

You're trying too hard bro. Not sure if you're drunk or what... but you're being pedantic and confrontational for literally no reason. I'm gonna let ya cool down, little buddy. It's just a game, man. You win some and you lose some. Defense was gassed from carrying the offense all day. Have a good day. 

25 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

No overreactions here. The offensive line is terrible and Sam makes very poor decisions. The dude has no vision. He has been throwing into coverage all year but the difference is we are now playing teams whose secondary's will punish those forced throws. 

We went all in on the defense this year in win now mode but the problem is our offense isn't there. Robby is MIA most of the time and Sam makes terrible, terrible decisions. The offensive line is non-existent. The defense gets gassed from repeatedly stopping the opposing offense. 

No overreactions. It is what it is. We aren't ready this year. Once we invest in an actual QB and an Offensive line, we'll be playoff ready. 

Nope, that is clearly not over reacting at all. Forget all stats or expectations or age or new players or our best players being injured. We just suck and only you can explain that to us. Thank you for your in depth analysis and taking the time to explain all of our faults to us after a bad game. Thank goodness we have fans like you that can share with us all their years of experience in life so that we can all better understand that all the team has to do is draft an OL, QB, DL, LB and DB plus a kicker in 1 draft to be really great. I truly can't understand why we all don't see things as clearly as you and the rest of your generation does. It must be all the time spent playing video games and talking on social media that gives such insight. If only he rest of us had had such opportunities. 

13 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Nope, that is clearly not over reacting at all. Forget all stats or expectations or age or new players or our best players being injured. We just suck and only you can explain that to us. Thank you for your in depth analysis and taking the time to explain all of our faults to us after a bad game. Thank goodness we have fans like you that can share with us all their years of experience in life so that we can all better understand that all the team has to do is draft an OL, QB, DL, LB and DB plus a kicker in 1 draft to be really great. I truly can't understand why we all don't see things as clearly as you and the rest of your generation does. It must be all the time spent playing video games and talking on social media that gives such insight. If only he rest of us had had such opportunities. 

I never claimed any of that. But you're a Rhule stan and you poo anyone who has even the slightest negative critique. So I don't really expect you to argue in good faith. Congratulations on your condescending post. 

9 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

I never claimed any of that. But you're a Rhule stan and you poo anyone who has even the slightest negative critique. So I don't really expect you to argue in good faith. Congratulations on your condescending post. 

To be honest I didn't give you poo, I gave you the D. You are welcome. I hope you feel better now and know that the Huddle is your new safe space. You have earned your newest participation trophy. 

happy care bears GIF by KiKA

Edited by Panthers Rhule

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

You are welcome. I hope you feel better now and know that the Huddle is your new safe space. You have earned your newest participation trophy. 

happy care bears GIF by KiKA

You guys take this whole football thing to heart, don't you? You're clearly triggered, yet you talk about safe spaces. Lol... 

Gotta love the huddle. Sorry I criticized your favorite team, lil buddy. But the fact of the matter is Sam has no vision and the offensive line is bad. 

43 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I hear ya, OP. My favorite is when the dorks in the game thread say "season over".

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I just don't understand these peoples mindsets. I have had zero expectations the last few years so all of the positives have made me nothing but hopeful for the future. I firmly believe that we are on the right track but I am also not delusional enough to think we're a super bowl contender.

• Pie 1