• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold might be the next one out the door

Matthias

15 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Until this OL is fixed, rather patched up, Sam ain't doing nothing.  He makes poor reads and poor decisions under duress.  If he looks that bad from a clean pocket, then we will talk, but the man was running for his life yesterday.

But the OLINE has protected majority of the time since preseason. Yall have dont wanna assign blame to darnold cause you don't want the nay sayers to be right. Darnold had all day to throw in majority of the games hes played this season, he just came up against competition, and messed up. Darnold is a good qb, but he is who he is. Expect more plays, expect more interceptions.

7 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

This is really becoming a problem with this place, if someone does not agree with you dont discuss your points just call them a dumb name and move on like you won the argument. 

I think it might be a good idea to just go ahead and put this guy on Ignore.   If he can't help himself in insulting other people for having different opinions on just about every post he puts up, then there's no point in continuing to converse with someone like that.

@mrcompletely11, @iamhubby1....this is my suggestion to you two as well.    I had not even finished going through this thread and already I am tired of reading Kev's constant PAs(Personal Attacks).  

17 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

But the OLINE has protected majority of the time since preseason. Yall have dont wanna assign blame to darnold cause you don't want the nay sayers to be right. Darnold had all day to throw in majority of the games hes played this season, he just came up against competition, and messed up. Darnold is a good qb, but he is who he is. Expect more plays, expect more interceptions.

Sam became stubborn and tried Force-feeding Robbie instead of throwing to wide-open receivers in the middle of the field ala the Game-ending INT :

5q377m.jpg

Drove me nuts when it happened. 

I mean...as bad a game as he had, if he had just checked down a few times, he would've gotten into Eagles territory where at least there would've been the Possibility of a Game-Winning FG attempt. 

And if that happened and the FG was good, we'd still be complaining about his bad game but again we would  be saying how he managed(barely) to bounce back at the end to lead the team with a game-winning drive.   sigh....

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, frankw said:

May as well have Adam Gase in there too for all the fans here that couldn't wait to blame him for Darnold's poor decisions.

Okay take it easy there, frank.  😄

Adam Gase was terrible.    There is no way to defend him even at the expense of Sam's piss-poor decision-making the previous game. 

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 8:02 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Fitterer is a college scout.

Dan Morgan is a pro personnel guy.

I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them work together next off season.

Those 2 combined with a top-flight GM like Rhule should be able to do some damage in the next few years...

...let's get it on!!!

• Pie 1

On 10/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, ncstatekwi said:

BRADY has got to stop emptying the backfield and calling runs up the gut behind the C....BRADY needs to design plays to get the ball out of DARNOLD's hands fast....QUICK SLANTS...I did notice today that DARNOLD's first look was open, but he elected to continue through his reads...

No argument there.