• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The good things

Verge

Dante was amazing today. Overall, the D played great other than a complete inability to stop runs to the left in the 4th quarter. It's difficult to find much positive to talk about offensively, but I do think that Moton/Christensen is our best OT tandem. Wait... one positive offensively. Chuba Hubbard is becoming a damn fine #2 RB.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Defense was good today.  Chuba is getting more comfortable.  Thanks for the positives Verge.  We are very far from done this season.  Lots of progress being made…just needs more time to gel.

I would agree we are a dangerous team if I could get past how really poor the interior OL is right now.  This looks like the worst group in the league unfortunately 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

The defense didn't even bend much.  The Eagles scores were on short fields gifted by crappy calls and poor offense.  They had 2 decent chunk plays slip away.  

ST and Offense lost the game.  Biggest losers being Dennis Daley, Joe Brady, Sam Darnold, & John Miller.

The D?

Failed to get on that fumble which is exercisable at this level and that 5pts lost would have won the game.

Brian Burns has been invisible. Big time players show up in big time spots.

He bit on the fake two weeks in a row crashing in and losing D gap. That was 7pts at the end.

• Pie 1

I agree things can only get better then the last 2- weeks but Rhule needs to quit with this of protecting CMC if he’s on that practice field this week then he needs to play that’s why he makes the big bucks.This thing with his touches give him what ever it takes for us to win the game and limit them when we have a big lead like the Saints game . I know he’s a bigger player but he also because of his size and running style takes a lot more bigger hits and I never hear that Derrick Henry gets to many touches and he’s like Ave close to 40 per game. We need to  take the sch 1 week at a time and quit with we can win this game with out these players because  that’s what happened this week and we left our house with a loss and I put that on Rhule first then the players next.