• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chuba first 100 yard rookie rusher since Jonathan Stewart

Zod

2 hours ago, gofightwin said:

He has earned the right to spell CMC during the game without fear he is just going to do nothing.  He is proving he can be a solid RB2 for years to come.  Would really like to see some 2 RB sets with CMC in the slot.

Bro... haven't we been saying this since CMC was drafted? I wonder why it's never been utilized? 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Bro... haven't we been saying this since CMC was drafted? I wonder why it's never been utilized? 

I would think they just didn't trust him to tote the rock.  But he has proved he can. Now as to why they didn't use Mike Davis (a proven RB) with CMC split out in the first couple of games....I got nothin'

He did what a backup should do he a had a workman like game but that was too many touches to give him 30 plus because if he’s going to get that many touches then he needs to produce at least 180 total yards and maybe a Td.Let’s see what he can do when he’s facing more 8 man boxes like the elite backs because the Eagles D was more concerned with stoping DJ yesterday then worrying about Hubbard avg 4 yd  on a ton of touches.

4 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I only got to see part of the game, but according to the stats/box score, he was targeted six times and caught five.  So assuming the box score is correct there could only be one drop.  

Yeah, his first one was dropped. He caught the rest.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, his first one was dropped. He caught the rest.

Yeah, Chuba played fairly well all things considered.  He is not CMC of course, but a solid player nonetheless.

It is very disconcerting that he had more rushing yards than the entire Eagles team, our defense shut them down for the most part, and we still lost.   Rhule and Brady are being criticized for being to conservative, but the ironic thing is that had we passed less and ran more, we had a better shot at winning.  At least in this game.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II