• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright so let’s talk about the Vikings now

hepcat

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

The Colts looked good most of the game vs the Ravens who would eat our poo and other games vs tough opponents it was pretty close like a 3 point loss vs the Rams who would obviously abuse our OL ffs could you imagine that poo.

Trouble is atm they have a depleted secondary and if you saw the end of the Ravens game they weren't covering a blade of grass. 

I legitimately turned the game off in the second half because I had an early morning the next day and figured the Colts had it in the bag.  Maybe I'm overreacting but after the past two weeks I can't really think of any team in the league that I think we would beat straight up.  Like control the entire game beginning to end.  I bet the Jets or Texans would love another crack at us.

and naturally since we finally have a pair of tackles who aren't clinically dead it would figure that our interior OL is the worst in the league

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

It's funny how we used to be a team that would seem to kind of sleepwalk through the first few weeks and then pick up steam as the season went on and now we're kind of the opposite.  This has a similar feel to other Panther teams that have started out hot and then cratered to me.

I mean who would take us over the 1-4 Colts straight up?  I wouldn't.

With CMC, I would take us.   

• Pie 1