• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s PFF. But I’m not sure this is good

ncfan

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If we must continue with this dumpster fire, move Moton back to RT, keep Erving at LT, insert BC at LG and try Scott at RG.  We are stuck with Paradis because Rhule wanted another Baylor guy on the team.

Brady doesn't have the strength for guard. Put Brady at LT and Ervin at LG and Scott at RG. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Waldo said:

RTs require more strength than LTs and he has vastly more experience over there as a player. The only thing I can think of is natural TE help but it's not like they can't flip a TE to the left...

This would require Joe Brady to use his brain and actually change things up to find more success. After Robby freaking out yesterday that he's running the same route over and over and over I won't get my hopes up. 

• Flames 1

One of our biggest issues is that we are awful at blocking T-E stunts. Gave up 2 sacks yesterday on them plus more pressures and Dallas did similar. Some of that is probably chemistry of having to switch our guards around all the time. If I’m a defensive coach playing us I would run those non stop.

• Pie 3