• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s PFF. But I’m not sure this is good

ncfan

Keep Moton on the left side and Christesen on the right. Yes, even when Erving comes back. 

Replace Miller with Brown already, when we re-signed Miller, I was happy because I thought he played solid last year all things considered. But he has been a complete poo show this year. Time to bench him. He's good depth, but not a guy you want starting every week. 

As for center... jesus, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 1

All the talk about tackles, but the IOL is horrendously bad! Though Brady wasn't spectacular, he did okay and remember the Eagles have a really good front, and it was his first start at RT. Also, Miller is just straight terrible. Put a competent RG beside him and let him grow and I think Brady will be good.

Edited by TheProcess

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

This confirms what we all saw with our own two eyes yesterday, the IOL was atrocious!  The tackles, while unspectacular, were at least able to hold their own.

This. Just about what the eyes told me yesterday, Moton at LT will be good, BC did ok, and everyone in the interior suck like poo 

Not surprised at Christensen coming from someone who wants him out there. But he should have been out there week 1 to get the reps and experience instead thrown in now. Also there was no reason not to play him against 1s in Pre season. It would have helped a lot, yesterday would have went better.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1