• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's 2005 again

Mr. Scot

On 10/11/2021 at 2:37 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Now, I know some are gonna clap back at this and say the real problems just boil down to Sam Darnold.

I love the post.  You are telling like it is.  Sam has his issues and they are fixable.  But he's not the main blame.  I love what you said about coaching to take the main threat away.  Game calling is a major problem.  Hopefully it will improve.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:57 PM, Fox007 said:

Well Anderson should keep the S so even if he is only threatening the deep shots its like Ginn where it can/is important. OL will give more time, deep threat guys will suffer as much as anyone with a trash line.

Marshall will be fine IMO and Shi Smith I really like too his quickness may be just what we need for more quick hitters. He hasn't done anything yet obviously but he has good potential.

There is a future, isn't there?

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

Sam has his issues and they are fixable.  But he's not the main blame.

1 hour ago, ThPantherFan said:

but it sure looks like the 'got paid' syndrome.

Robby has been bad and if that continues he won't be here. But it's weird you have daggers out for him and not the leader of the offense who has been turning the ball over the same ugly ways he always has with the Jets and got bested last sunday by Daniel jones. Be consistent.

• Pie 1

Just as a reminder, we were not that good early. Those 3 games were ugly with solid D, CMC being our O and the same bad football the NFL rolls out every year for the first couple of games. Then Dallas gave out the definitive game plan to beat this team and its now on video for even the less than good coaches to emulate.

Those first 3 games were not good but a warning of what was to come.

• Pie 1

On 10/11/2021 at 2:37 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Add in that as much as I like DJ Moore, he's not Steve Smith in his prime. Unless you had an absolute lockdown corner, trying to cover Smith one on one was insane. To be clear, I think Moore is a great receiver and one of the better pass catchers in the league, but he's not that guy. He can be covered one on one and it doesn't necessarily take an elite corner to do it (at least not yet).

Basically, if you have the resources to cover DJ Moore, you can tee off on Sam Darnold and dare the Panthers offense to beat you with everybody else.

Question - are all the dropped balls by DJ and Robbie the result of poor concentration on their part or a lack of trust in their QB? Marshall is on IR because he caught a ball that resulted in a big hit. Are DJ and Robbie worried that Sam is throwing concussion balls?

50 minutes ago, Raleigh PF said:

Question - are all the dropped balls by DJ and Robbie the result of poor concentration on their part or a lack of trust in their QB? Marshall is on IR because he caught a ball that resulted in a big hit. Are DJ and Robbie worried that Sam is throwing concussion balls?

Why risk injury or a career ending hit when you know you will never win sh*t with Darnold as qb.