Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Smitty puts the blame yesterday all on the OL


ncfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Did you watch the KC game? Everyone has bad days. Some of you guys seem to just come out of the forests after a bad game just to tell us all how bad everyone and everything about this team is like it makes you feel  smart or something. It's easy to criticize after a loss. It's much harder to find the good things and tell us how we are going to get better. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. I was just raised not to quit every time things don't work out the way you like. There are lots of you around these days. I sure hope for all of you that you don't live every part of your lives the way you support your football team because that would be really sad. 

All of you should check on Verge's post. That girl gets that it takes balls to be supportive when it's not easy. I'd take her on my team over a lot of you any day. Some of our best players and team Captains are out right now but they'll start coming back pretty soon and when we get this turned back around and go on our winning streak be sure to speak up about how much we suck so we don't forget how smart you are. 

Y'all need to quit this damn day drinking 

  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Did you watch the KC game? Everyone has bad days. Some of you guys seem to just come out of the forests after a bad game just to tell us all how bad everyone and everything about this team is like it makes you feel  smart or something. It's easy to criticize after a loss. It's much harder to find the good things and tell us how we are going to get better. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. I was just raised not to quit every time things don't work out the way you like. There are lots of you around these days. I sure hope for all of you that you don't live every part of your lives the way you support your football team because that would be really sad. 

All of you should check on Verge's post. That girl gets that it takes balls to be supportive when it's not easy. I'd take her on my team over a lot of you any day. Some of our best players and team Captains are out right now but they'll start coming back pretty soon and when we get this turned back around and go on our winning streak be sure to speak up about how much we suck so we don't forget how smart you are. 

Well judging by this post you haven’t been here long, because that’s all we did last year and that got us yet another top 10 pick.

problem is posters like you searching for reasons to be optimistic instead of calling a spade a spade, can’t keep making excuses, if we’re a team that can only win when everything is going our way than expect more top picks in the future, be proactive in addressing issues instead of reactive 

and yes I watched the Chiefs who have 3 afc championship appearances and 2 Super Bowl appearances, that’s a horrible comparison to make  

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Cringe 

I know right? Yet y'all keep doing it. 1 bad game and there are posts about moving on from our 24 year old QB with a whole 5 games on his new team full of rookies or still on the rookie contracts with 2nd year coaches and their best offensive weapon and LT out and still almost won. Not to mention our defensive leader and best corner. Obviously, all is lost and we should just fire everyone including the staff, change owners and start over. In fact, we should just move the team somewhere else entirely. That's really the only way we can never lose again and our lives will go back to being so much easier. 

  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

I know right? Yet y'all keep doing it. 1 bad game and there are posts about moving on from our 24 year old QB with a whole 5 games on his new team full of rookies or still on the rookie contracts with 2nd year coaches and their best offensive weapon and LT out and still almost won. Not to mention our defensive leader and best corner. Obviously, all is lost and we should just fire everyone including the staff, change owners and start over. In fact, we should just move the team somewhere else entirely. That's really the only way we can never lose again and our lives will go back to being so much easier. 

Yikes

Anyways, I hope Sam plays better so we don't have to deal with posts like this

  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Well judging by this post you haven’t been here long, because that’s all we did last year and that got us yet another top 10 pick.

problem is posters like you searching for reasons to be optimistic instead of calling a spade a spade, can’t keep making excuses, if we’re a team that can only win when everything is going our way than expect more top picks in the future, be proactive in addressing issues instead of reactive 

and yes I watched the Chiefs who have 3 afc championship appearances and 2 Super Bowl appearances, that’s a horrible comparison to make  

I don't really take people called captain slay a ho very seriously. I think your name says it all. Am I being too optimistic? 

  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yikes

Anyways, I hope Sam plays better so we don't have to deal with posts like this

Sorry, I was just trying to fit in. I thought that was the way we rolled. Too optimistic still? I'll need more practice to get it right I guess. 

  • Poo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flawed QBs should be inviting to anyone looking for a QB if the first five weeks is any indicator

Justin Herbert played in an offense that made him look like poo. Lamar Jackson is still called a RB by losers who don't know football. Patrick Mahomes had never played in structure and needed that year to learn. Josh Allen was super inaccurate but then got accurate somehow (I still think he's gonna meltdown in the playoffs). Kyler is short as hell, thats everyone's concern. I don't think Baker Mayfield is all that, tbh, but they're a playoff team. The league wasn't high on Deshaun Watson for some reason but hey I guess they got that right in the end lol. 

Flawed prospects seem to be hitting right now so I'm not scared of Sam Howell or Malik Willis right now in case things go very badly the rest of the year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anything Lamar, Baker, Allen, Mahomes, and even Herbert prove you can overcome sole big concerns in your scouting report if the team supports you. That's why have hope for Sam Darnold still and consider him a rookie tbh. But he's also on a two year contract so you gotta plan accordingly. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I don't really take people called captain slay a ho very seriously. I think your name says it all. Am I being too optimistic? 

Than why quote me in the first place ? 
 

you’re just talking to “hear” yourself at this point, I’m sure you probably thought Teddy was going to be all world also 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm thinking we insert Deonte Brown at RG. Put him on an island against one opposing DT and then maybe Paradis and Daley can hold off the other (DE or DT), while our RB picks up any blitzer or stunt and then maybe we actually get a pocket that holds up long enough to see what Darnold can do.

But Maybe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...