• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Jon Gruden gonna get cancelled..

jackson113

20 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

wonder who he pissed off

It is absolutely this, those emails were form seven years ago and they are just being brought up? Someone has been holding this against him for a long time. I’m sure he will not get a booth job now. Cancel culture strikes again. This should have happened seven years ago, not now.

• Beer 2

Just now, 4Corners said:

All y’all on here with your panties in a wad about “cAnCeL cULtURe” let me explain something to you.  

don’t want to fall victim to cancel culture sledge hammer?

don’t say or do things that are terrible 

I wonder why this is so hard to understand?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So you agree Dave Chapelle should get the boot too for his anti LGBTQ and anti trans rants?

Strawman from hell, also Dave shouldn't target a vulnerable group like trans folks, they have no political power and are murdered all the time for being trans

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

It is absolutely this, those emails were form seven years ago and they are just being brought up? Someone has been holding this against him for a long time. I’m sure he will not get a booth job now. Cancel culture strikes again. This should have happened seven years ago, not now.

Whoever released the emails should be investigated, too. If they've been holding on to them for that long and just now leaked them...

kinda sus. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3