• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Ravens vs. Colts

LinvilleGorge

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Well they played for FGs late after moving the ball....love seeing those teams lose just so tired of the weak ass play for FG poo

I agree with you, but I do understand the logic. If that kick was made I think the 10 point lead would've been too much for the Ravens to overcome with less than 5:00 to play.

After seeing the quality of kicking this year, I'd try to score a TD every time I had the ball if I were coaching in the NFL

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

I agree with you, but I do understand the logic. If that kick was made I think the 10 point lead would've been too much for the Ravens to overcome with less than 5:00 to play.

After seeing the quality of kicking this year, I'd try to score a TD every time I had the ball if I were coaching in the NFL

Well the context is the kicker is injured and missed one, had one blocked, and missed an XP and the coach still played for the FG...

6 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

that was 100x worse

Well yea they covered literally no one and played for FGs with an injured kicker who missed 3 kicks(one being an XP one blocked). I'd say that's one for the shitter ages. Seriously glad though.

12 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Lamar went god mode, don't wanna ever hear anything about Lamar can’t throw 

I had someone here tell me not long ago he wouldn't want a qb like Lamar on our team under any circumstances and if I've got a problem with it I can find a new team. But there have been nothing but excuses for ours the last 24 hours. Ah Panthers fans 🤣

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Two problems. One, their kicker was injured and so even a short FG was no guarantee. Two, three straight runs that led to it and that was after Reich said they were going more aggressive in the second half and they're doing this with way too much time left in the game.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

I had someone here tell me not long ago he wouldn't want a qb like Lamar on our team under any circumstances and if I've got a problem with it I can find a new team. But there have been nothing but excuses for ours the last 24 hours. Ah Panthers fans 🤣

Well we'd need a staff/FO to build around him like the Ravens did. We didn't do that with Cam and Cam IMO is a better Lamar simply because of the overall arm talent for Cam is better and his running is not quite as good but more powerful for those short yardages and goal to go.

Like when we had Chud he ran the RPO/Option and Two TE sets with Shockey and Olsen and Cam feasted. It was the defense that sucked that year. Then they stopped the two TE stuff and barely ran him correctly and certainly didn't roll him out. Never drafted for Cam etc.

I mean we had a Lamar type of QB....where was that fan during then?

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

Just now, outlaw4 said:

Two problems. One, their kicker was injured and so even a short FG was no guarantee. Two, three straight runs that led to it and that was after Reich said they were going more aggressive in the second half and they're doing this with way too much time left in the game.

Right you can't run the clock out with 5 minutes left and they have 3 timeouts....I was like wtf...why are they not trying to score...I mean even if they get the FG the Ravens scored in 2 minutes twice....5 minutes...Score...onside at worst....I mean it was just such a stupid coaching move I seriously don't' think Rivera has ever done some poo that stupid. That type of dumb is in a class on it's own.

Got sent this from a fellow Louisville fan:

* 500+ night from Lamar

* Highest Completion % by a QB to throw for over 400 yards in a single game in NFL history.

* First loss by the Colts after leading by 16 or more in the 4th quarter in Franchise history.

I can't believe I've got to experience this much of this guys career. I'm always a Panthers guy first, but man I'm watching Lamar do his things on when we're on Commercial break lol.