• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Offensive Line Grades

Daeavorn

Moton held on long enough it seems, but not by much. I distinctly remember two plays where the DE pushed him into Darnold and he's sliding backwards on grass like it was carpet. He doesn't deserve big money, but is the best we have at least for this season. Christensen is at least better than the rest and needs more time at RT, def wouldn't let him touch LT. It's weird that for the first time, our interior line is the problem and not the bookends, but are still problems.

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t get it. Both Miller and Paradis played better than this last year… They weren’t great, but they weren’t God awful.

I think Miller has a really injured shoulder that is worse than the team is letting on.  At this point, why not give Michael Jordan and Deonte a shot?  Jordan was a starter in Cincy, and there is absolutely no way either of them could be worse than Daley and Miller are right now.  Its embarrassing. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Daeavorn said:

These grades are so bad it honestly makes no sense to me. 

Rhule is not a dumb guy, there's no way him and his coaching staff does not see the awfulness that we do. 

Real question is why is he choosing to play these players when they are not the best players for these positions.

You mad at me cuz I let you know this had already been posted? Grow up

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Then perhaps, they might have used their first two draft picks on the weakest part of the team 

this coach has neglected the oline since he got here.  He should not be blaming others and the defense  for his own refusal to address  it 

much less blaming the defense for Sunday’s  Outcome 

playing against the number 31 defense against the run might have been a good opportunity to just go heavy and run the ball

not to worry, Christian will be back to save the day with his quickness against the Vikings until the next injury 

if Christian isn’t out there Sunday, a whole lot more is going on besides a .5 hamstring strain 

And there it is.

The thing that turns your franchise into a "window" team (or perennial loser) instead of a consistent contender.  I'm hoping our front office is finally getting this, even if we as fans aren't quite there yet.

When need and availability match up in the draft, great, love it.  But specifically saying "We're going to draft OLine because we need it" is nuts.  You can't love a guy because he's what you need.

Sure, if you have two guys graded the same, obviously you look at need to break that tie.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Rhule's biggest complaint about last year was not getting off the field on 3rd down. So he drafted Horn. He then spent a lot of our draft capital on Offense. 

Nobody seems to remember these facts.

Its kind of irrelevant to our issues this year. We drafted iOL that arent being played for whatever reason. And it also happens to be our biggest area of concern.

Its okay to admit he didn't do a good enough job at addressing the OL issues.

• Poo 1