• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Offensive Line Grades

Daeavorn

1 minute ago, RJK said:

i'm stuck between wondering if Brown and MJ are the worst lineman in history or rhule, fitt, and brady can't evaluate lineman

I dont see how you keep either of them off the field after the performance on Sunday. They both need to be taking 1st team reps in practice this week with Moton and Christensen at the OT. If we trot out that same tired ass line again with no CMC this season is over.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, RJK said:

i'm stuck between wondering if Brown and MJ are the worst lineman in history or rhule, fitt, and brady can't evaluate lineman

I mean they have to give them a shot to see. Hard to get worse than the others and if so then w/e what's the difference. 55% rate instead of 47%?

• Pie 1

I thought the combo of Miller and Moton on the right side was good last year. I don’t think they saw this coming from Miller. They gambled a bit with the LG spot. My guess was they prioritized best available in the draft with a plan to really address the O-line in 2022.

Scheming around one guard is possible, but not around both. 

To sum up, the brutal performance from Miller has had a serious domino effect on the whole line and I really hope Brown gets a turn soon.

11 minutes ago, RJK said:

Would it be so hard to understand if they couldnt? Maybe they are old school and are teaching techniques that are out of date?

Something weird is going on if they refuse to make any changes after that abominable performance.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Would it be so hard to understand if they couldnt? Maybe they are old school and are teaching techniques that are out of date?

Something weird is going on if they refuse to make any changes after that abominable performance.

Well already the brown needs to lose weight excuse from rhule makes no fuging sense. Wearing street clothes on Sunday and standing around all week during practice isn’t helping him shed pounds. 

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Bring back Russell Okung to play LT and move back Taylor Moton to RT then replace John Miller with Brady Christiansen at RG. Keep Matt Paradis at C and play Pat Elflein at LG then shoot John Miller and Dennis Daley in the face. 

God damn juan lol

• Pie 1

I'm pissed  that they already traded away several high  picks from this coming draft  its going to make it impossible to draft quality starters on the o line unless they can trade down and there's never a guarantee of that.  

If we simply follow the trend of the last 13 years we can almost assume they won't go o line with pick 1. So we're kinda fuged unless fit can draft extremely well in the mid rounds 

Rhules regime has had 2 drafts to at least attempt to fix the o line and thus far they only have couple of mid rounders.  Even if Christensen and Brown are good we still need at least two more to revamp the line . And I seriously don't trust their ability to land quality free agents 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I knew this would happen…but didn’t think it would be this quick.  Played every position on the line in college, and did very well in all of them.  There is versatility, and there is stand out versatility in every position you’ve played on the line.  Bruce Matthews like.

Edited by 1usctrojan
  • Beer 1