• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some of you need to get away from football for a few days

Gipetto

38 minutes ago, Varking said:

The Colts followed our lead and played to not lose instead of playing to win. Go conservative with a lead and it can bite you. 

Yea they were handily winning that game with what they were doing. I was saying in that chat that I'm glad they lost...no reason to stop doing what was working the whole game. Really hate that type of football.

• Flames 1

13 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

If they lose to the Vikings next Sunday(and it's possible), they'll have a .500 record.  

And a 3-game losing streak.

Sorry if we're a bit pessimistic at this point. 

Hopefully having CMC back will improve things and give us a shot next sunday, though...

And it still won't be the end of the season.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

LOL, vast majority of the huddlers on here have a toxic relationship with the Panthers. The Panthers can bring us so much joy and yet incite so much fury. Kind of like sexual frustration, we just need to have angry sex and get over it. 

When you lose a game like that it will piss you off, I can only imagine how the players felt, especially the D. 

• Pie 1

The offense has to do things that put them in a better position. The whole "the players should execute no matter what we call..." is only true to a point. You have to design a scheme and call plays that the guys you put on the field have a chance of succeeding with. Next man up.....sure...but the next man up can't always do what the guy in front of him could... you can coach it up as much as you want. Coaches need to be flexible and find a way to help these guys out. 

They need to win first down....check downs, misdirection, move the pocket....win first down so your OL isn't facing a situation it has proven it can't handle. We can establish a run game...use it to set up the passing game.....

Oh Nevermind...I'm just gonna JUMP!

20 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Some may take a break until Rhule realizes that a 15-6 lead is not poo in the NFL.  Stop playing to hold a lead and go for the throat 

The issue hasn’t been philosophy, I think we’ve been very aggressive. They genuinely thought they could sign o linemen with good measureables and coach them up. No matter what. They gambled and lost big time. 

3 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

The issue hasn’t been philosophy, I think we’ve been very aggressive. They genuinely thought they could sign o linemen with good measureables and coach them up. No matter what. They gambled and lost big time. 

We had back to back turnovers from Donte and the next play after both was a run because we had the lead. That is not aggressive.