• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Review of Dallas Game by Brett Kollmann

B_Eazi

Just a few short days ago, Snow was the darling of the Huddlez. Now he sucks. Seems legit.

Huddlerz scouring the interwbz, searching for any iota of negativity to share. Or just making shiit up, or regurgitating others points to keep the negativity flowing. 

It's fugging football folks. It's entertainment. Do you demand your money back after a bad movie? Do you complain to the manager if your burger is over cooked? Do you get mad at your mommy if she doesnt' put a smiley face on your grilled cheese?

This place has a melt down after the firts negative play in any game. I guess we should expect this after 2 whole losses. smfh

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I don't think he broke the Panthers, I think Phil Snow got cute and put together a shitty gameplan to stop the Cowboys running game. 

Your posts have a legit angry, bitter tone to them, which is equal parts hilarious and concerning. Maybe it's time for a break from the Huddle, for your own sanity?

1 minute ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Your posts have a legit angry, bitter tone to them, which is equal parts hilarious and concerning. Maybe it's time for a break from the Huddle, for your own sanity?

If I haven't gone insane from watching the Panthers for my entire adult life, I probably never will. Or I've already reached the seventh level of Panthers fan hell. 

Secondly, did you watch the video? Phil Snow called the formation that was working to stop the run the previous 3 games ONE TIME in the 4th quarter. They came out in Nickel and Dime formations all game. No wonder they gave up 250+ on the ground. I don't know if it's because of a lack of LBs or what, but if that's not a shitty gameplan I don't know what is.

• Pie 1

Just now, CanadianCat said:

I agree, Phil got cute. But TBH Dallas has one of the best offensive rosters in the the league. We just got beat. 

I liked the showing against Dallas more than the Eagles game.

I mean we were at home vs a team no where near as good as Dallas...just everything collapsed and fell apart and no leaders like Luke, Cam, Olsen, TD to bring it together. I honestly wonder about the C's on this team TBH. Make a play to stop the bleeding? 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I liked the showing against Dallas more than the Eagles game.

I mean we were at home vs a team no where near as good as Dallas...just everything collapsed and fell apart and no leaders like Luke, Cam, Olsen, TD to bring it together. I honestly wonder about the C's on this team TBH. Make a play to stop the bleeding? 

Agreed. How much do you put on Shaq being out?

Just now, CanadianCat said:

Agreed. How much do you put on Shaq being out?

Probably did have something to do with some of the pressure not being applied consistently as Reddick was lined up in the middle numerous times whereas he'd usually just be rushing the passer. Reddick should not be playing MLB or even normal LB stuff he's clearly a rusher and that's fine.

Need people who can get to the passer whereas Shaq is a complete LB.

• Pie 1

Snow definitely isn't perfect. But I don't think Phil is the one who decided for us to punt on 4th and 2 and let the Eagles get up the field and score a field goal on us. We had many opportunities given to us by the defense but we either let the qb get beat up with odd playcalls or he threw costly interceptions like he has throughout his career. Snow isn't on the list of concerns rn. The coordinator on the other side of the ball though is a different matter entirely.

The Dallas game?  Yea, that was on the defense.  You can't give up 36 points and win very often.

The Philly game?  Not on the defense.  21 points is a very reasonable number of points to give up.  I don't care what Rhule said.  The defense was fine.

14 minutes ago, BrianS said:

The Dallas game?  Yea, that was on the defense.  You can't give up 36 points and win very often.

The Philly game?  Not on the defense.  21 points is a very reasonable number of points to give up.  I don't care what Rhule said.  The defense was fine.

And the defense didn't really even give up 21 points. They were put in shitty situations all game and forced two turnovers the offense did NOTHING with.

Defense gave up a FG after a Sam Darnold INT in the 1st Q. 3 points not on them.

They gave up a ridiculous 58 yard FG before halftime. Not much you can do about a great kick from that distance, but alas, this was on the defense. 3 points on the defense.

They gave up a TD after a 53 yard pass broke coverage. They can't hold forever. 7 points definitely on the defense.

They gave up a TD after a blocked punt in horrible field position, and the 2 point conversion. 6 points not on the defense. 2 point conversion on them.

I'd say the defense was directly responsible for giving up 12 points. 1 TD, 1 FG, and a 2 point conversion.

9 of the points were a direct result of an INT and a blocked punt. That ended up being the difference in the game.

Inept offense that turned the ball over 3 times and a blocked punt.