• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady possibly to Raiders?

1 minute ago, User Name said:

I think the biggest issue is he skipped a few steps. Never been a coordinator or a primary playcaller at any level. He would have been suited better with a team that had one of the two to help him grow into it.

If he's been this lackluster with all of the weapons he has in Carolina, I can only imagine how he would be in Las Vegas. My biggest concern with losing him would be potentially poaching assistants. 

9 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Joe Brady interviewed for 5 or more head coach openings last year and didn't get a single one. Pretty much all Panthers fans are unimpressed with him. I swear most people just saw the wonderkid headlines and haven't paid attention since.

He got 5 interviews because we overachieved with him. 

we as Panther fans, have an unrealistic bar. We expect him to scheme masterfully around a horrific OL every week to the point the massive issue somehow isn’t one.  And with an average OL, Brady’s situational play calling would be easier and better.    Talent matters.  

12 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And yet another thread for those who shall not be named to throw more shade at any and all things Panthers.

Brady is in his second year as an OC. Maybe we can, you know, let him learn his job? Nah, that ain't gonna happen. Some Panther fans think they deserve a winner cuz, you know, they just do.

As @frankwsays. It's just too bad you don't like it.

Damm I love this place. Sorta.

Who is throwing shade its a tweet saying he could be a candidate, do you think he wants to stay OC forever?

And why you keep tagging frankw, nobody cares what he says tbh

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Who is throwing shade its a tweet saying he could be a candidate, do you think he wants to stay OC forever?

And why you keep tagging frankw, nobody cares what he says tbh

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Did you read my very first sentence?

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

He got 5 interviews because we overachieved with him. 

we as Panther fans, have an unrealistic bar. We expect him to scheme masterfully around a horrific OL every week to the point the massive issue somehow isn’t one.  And with an average OL, Brady’s situational play calling would be easier and better.    Talent matters.  

The line has nothing to do with being predictable and lacking the ability to adjust. 

That's all on lack of experience at the wheel.