• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady possibly to Raiders?

1 minute ago, User Name said:

The line has nothing to do with being predictable and lacking the ability to adjust. 

That's all on lack of experience at the wheel.

a horrible OL handicaps what you can do.  Can force you into some bad options because you have to creatively try to figure stuff out because your OL can’t do their job.  

it’s why 4th and 1 or red zone plays get even harder for Joe Brady.  

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

How old are you, seriously 

Listen. You missquoted me. Now you want to act all big and bad. Go away, you are not worth it. You're just like all the other puppies. You want a shot at the Alpha. Come back when you can handle it.

• Poo 8

31 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And yet another thread for those who shall not be named to throw more shade at any and all things Panthers.

17 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Who is throwing shade its a tweet saying he could be a candidate, do you think he wants to stay OC forever?

And why you keep tagging frankw, nobody cares what he says tbh

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

9 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Listen. You missquoted me. Now you want to act all big and bad. Go away, you are not worth it. You're just like all the other puppies. You want a shot at the Alpha. Come back when you can handle it.

Somebody get this man his pills

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336
gif
  • Poo 1

43 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Folks tweet things just to try and be “first” without any background on how badly Brady is underperforming as an OC.

I would say there is less than a 10% chance he is ever a successful NFL head coach.

Never say never just because he is so freaking YOUNG. He was probably put in a losing situation on the Panthers because he was thrust into a role he wasn't ready for because of all the hype around that LSU offense. If he goes back to college, grinds and works on his game as an offensive coordinator under a solid head coach, I bet he can be a very successful head coach 5-10 years down the road. It's just obvious how inexperienced he is right now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1