• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady possibly to Raiders?

People here want to blame Brady but don’t want to look at history. History shows wherever Rhule has been they’ve done far better on defense than offense. History shows that Rhule likes his offenses to have long drives and stay on the field to allow his defenses time to rest…

We are tied for 16th in points per game. Middle of the NFL. We were 24th in points per game last year. Y’all want progress but you want it in an instant. That’s not usually how the league works. We averaged 21.3 ppg two years ago with CMC, 21.9 last year without him, and so far 23 this year. 

But Rhules head coaching philosophy is very similar to what Ron Rivera was. He wants a great defense and an offense that can win the field position game. At least that’s what he’s always been so I don’t know why that would change now. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Listen. You missquoted me. Now you want to act all big and bad. Go away, you are not worth it. You're just like all the other puppies. You want a shot at the Alpha. Come back when you can handle it.

Did you bump your head recently?

You have had some super dumbass posts for the last two weeks or more.

• Flames 1

I don't think he's as regarded around the league as some in Panthers land would have you believe. But I'm not giving up on Joe just yet. This is the figure it out and stop bullshitting moment of our season. I'll know what I need to after seeing how we do against the Vikings.

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Folks tweet things just to try and be “first” without any background on how badly Brady is underperforming as an OC.

I would say there is less than a 10% chance he is ever a successful NFL head coach.

Some people are talking about him as the next Miami Hurricanes HC too.

I've corrected them where I can - he's wholly unsuited for the role. He's unbelievably green.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Some people are talking about him as the next Miami Hurricanes HC too.

I've corrected them where I can - he's wholly unsuited for the role. He's unbelievably green.

Could see ole Urban slide over to the Hurricanes…

I'd say it's highly unlikely the Raiders hire a young white coach.

They've long been one of the franchises that promotes diversity, and given the reasons Gruden had to step down, I'd put good money on their next coach being a minority candidate, not a white guy in his 30's.