• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Brady possibly to Raiders?

3 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Folks tweet things just to try and be “first” without any background on how badly Brady is underperforming as an OC.

I would say there is less than a 10% chance he is ever a successful NFL head coach.

Agreed. Chud was 10x the OC Brady is and dude sucked ass as a HC.

Speaking of him...  why can't we just give him the job?😂

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

maybe we can get the Raiders to send some picks?

Or OL starters?  Give me an NFL average center and G and I’m good with the trade.  Give me two average starting guards and I’ll throw in some Topcats, just to equalize the trade value…

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Agreed. Chud was 10x the OC Brady is and dude sucked ass as a HC.

Speaking of him...  why can't we just give him the job?😂

image.gif.165b524117292fbf4c284dc0b0608335.gif

Chud IMO is the most overrated OC.  

He gets an undeserved bump because of Cam debuting into the NFL and no one ever seeing that before….and copying every trick play Norv Turner ran and cramming them all into a small window  

OC in the NFL for 7 years and was part of 1 winning season.  

• Beer 2

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

image.gif.165b524117292fbf4c284dc0b0608335.gif

Chud IMO is the most overrated OC.  

He gets an undeserved bump because of Cam debuting into the NFL and no one ever seeing that before….and copying every trick play Norv Turner ran and cramming them all into a small window  

OC in the NFL for 7 years and was part of 1 winning season.  

I agree Cam was the difference maker, but I would trust Chad to call a game before any other OC we've had.  He was creative and at least from memory, he seemed to have the most rhythm to his playcalling than any other OC we've had before or since.  I know it's low bar, but I thought he was an excellent play caller.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I agree Cam was the difference maker, but I would trust Chad to call a game before any other OC we've had.  He was creative and at least from memory, he seemed to have the most rhythm to his playcalling than any other OC we've had before or since.  I know it's low bar, but I thought he was an excellent play caller.

He was fun.  I’ll give you that.  

34 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That's because he was. He called for what we had which is more than anyone else did with Cam. Wanna see Cam really making someone? Shula on Cams MvP season obviously which those 7 step drops into Miller not even an MVP could overcome.

Chud clearly had something with the two TE sets and had runs that established Cam as a threat everywhere. I don't think anyone ever said about Chud what poo like the Eagles said about Brady nor the Broncos about Shula. 4 games in and they done said that about Brady.

Clearly teams were kept guessing that season. I'd take that, ain't no one said Chud was a god damn HoFer 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

That's because he was. He called for what we had which is more than anyone else did with Cam. Wanna see Cam really making someone? Shula on Cams MvP season obviously which those 7 step drops into Miller not even an MVP could overcome.

Chud clearly had something with the two TE sets and had runs that established Cam as a threat everywhere. I don't think anyone ever said about Chud what poo like the Eagles said about Brady nor the Broncos about Shula. 4 games in and they done said that about Brady.

Clearly teams were kept guessing that season. I'd take that, ain't no one said Chud was a god damn HoFer 

Lot of bad stuff was said about our offense in Chud’s second season at times.  Cam really struggled at times.  Chud often comically went way too heavy on the zone read.  

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Lot of bad stuff was said about our offense in Chud’s second season at times.  Cam really struggled at times.  Chud often comically went way too heavy on the zone read.  

Yea we seem to always have something like that with our OC. Too many zone reads or can't do poo in the red zone, or draw plays on 3rd and long, or run, run, pass, punt. History at OC ain't all that sweet.

The reality is we really don't know how anyone else'd do with Darnold or this OL but its always Rose colored looking back when you want poo to be going well.

What teams are looking for in head coaches is different than what  they are looking  at as a coordinator. Obviously they want someone who is bright and a very good football mind but also a leader who has had success. Someone who players and coaches look up to, a guy with a vision for the team.  Brady seems kind of bland and analytical. Does that make for a good head coach??

• Beer 1