• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Trade Rumors

PantherPhann89

30 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

The article specifically says OL depth. It did not say were trying to trade for a starting LT. In any case I'm hoping, if we do, that we find an additional 3 seconds for Darnold...

Other team's depth could be our starters, but no one is trading anyone with even backup value.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, that's a worthless blurb...  Fitt said in the Gilmore presser that had been calling everywhere looking for OL help and specifically said teams weren't even willing to part with backups - which made me think about Detroit specifically.  There's no way he hasn't called them about Decker.  Which also tells me that chances are, it's not happening.  We've been looking and quality OL is a league-wide problem.

Wished we’d looked in the off-season. 

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

With the way our oline looks, makes you wonder, just how bad was Greg Little to get traded away from us. 

Well he's not our problem anymore thank god. What an awful pick, so much better talent on the board, including other lineman like Elgton Jenkins and Cody Ford. And we traded UP for him. Ugh.

12 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, that's a worthless blurb...  Fitt said in the Gilmore presser that had been calling everywhere looking for OL help and specifically said teams weren't even willing to part with backups - which made me think about Detroit specifically.  There's no way he hasn't called them about Decker.  Which also tells me that chances are, it's not happening.  We've been looking and quality OL is a league-wide problem.

They might change their tune if they are sitting at 0-8 around the trade deadline.