• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It can only go up from here right?!

ncfan

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Is it a lack of talent or coaching? 

The first option is so bad that it's honestly hard to tell about the second option. Could be both still at this point. The second one is defiantly not good enough that it can cover for the first. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Waldo said:

The first option is so bad that it's honestly hard to tell about the second option. Could be both still at this point. The second one is defiantly not good enough that it can cover for the first. 

Consider the fact that former Panther Chris Reed is a starting LG on the Colts it makes me wonder if talent evaluation is also the problem. https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/film/chris-reed-strong-game-against-panthers

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Consider the fact that former Panther Chris Reed is a starting LG on the Colts it makes me wonder if talent evaluation is also the problem. https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/film/chris-reed-strong-game-against-panthers

Reed is  the backup.  Nelson went down with a broken ankle I think.    That article link is preseason and even it says:

"Reed is a valuable depth player on the interior offensive line"

Though I agree, I would take him over Daley.

Edited by SBBlue

8 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

I would say that Daley, Paradis, and Miller should start updating their resumes....but I'm not sure you'd want to even reference this performance under prior job experience.

I would add it if applying to be a WalMart greeter. You're supposed to let people by there.

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Reed is  the backup.  Nelson went down with a broken ankle I think.    That article link is preseason and even it says:

"Reed is a valuable depth player on the interior offensive line"

Though I agree, I would take him over Daley.

The article also shows that he did some good things for the Panthers last season and probably would be a better option over Daley, Miller, and Elflein.