• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 Wednesday Injury Report: Healthier up front

8 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

More than likely.

What compromising pictures does Paradis have of Rhule that he continues to be the f'n Center, I wonder?

He's already fleeced the Panthers for about 27 million dollars and his contract is near it's end there really is no good excuse.

34 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

CMC is becoming an issue 

if he misses this week, be concerned 

I want him to sit until we can win a game without him to shake that stigma that we can't win without him.

Chubba played good last week I'm content on running with him and letting Cmac rest.

12 minutes ago, Panthers12211981 said:

I want him to sit until we can win a game without him to shake that stigma that we can't win without him.

Chubba played good last week I'm content on running with him and letting Cmac rest.

There are yards and there are impactful yards    chubba is a third string back in the nfl at best   The Eagles were also number 31 against the rush 

not trying to be a smart ass. But If you want him to sit until the Panthers can win consistently without him, that’s going to be a long time 

I want to win.  Don’t care  about stigmas 

cmc makes that line better and makes Darnold better.  Panthers can prove they can win without him next year with a hopeful better oline 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

he is slow to see holes  and slow of foot

he didn’t exactly have the Eagles or Cowboys concerned 

I get what you're saying but he did produce given the circumstances. I've said all along though we could probably use a back in a different mold from CMC or Chuba though more like a Jonathan Stewart. But for rn it wouldn't matter one way or another with our qb getting beaten up and throwing costly interceptions.

Would like to see Miller out, he gave up like 12 pressures in the last two games, his worst performance with us in 2 seasons, definitely not at 100%.  Put Elf there instead.  Aside from that horrific sack Daley’s numbers haven’t been the worst on the line.  

4 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Maybe switch Elflein in for Paradis.

Unless he's a much better center than guard it's better for us that he stays put.  Because right now he appears to be our best left guard. 

The trick is to upgrade all 3 positions at the same time with what's on the roster before practice tomorrow. 

Go!

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

3 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

There must be some problem with Brown that we don't know about for him to not see the field by this time. Is he not learning his assignments? It can't just be the weight, can it?

My guess it's conditioning and knowledge/adjusting. Big guy is strong and nimble but hasn't gotten the trust of the coaches just yet.

But he better soak up as much as he can because he may be playing before he and the coaches or comfortable putting him out there.

3 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Well prepare to be disappointed. 

Will probably be Erving-Elflein-Paradis-Miller-Moton

We have only had that lineup once this year.  The Saints game.  If they perform like they did then,  it will be a huge improvement.

9 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

There are yards and there are impactful yards    chubba is a third string back in the nfl at best   The Eagles were also number 31 against the rush 

not trying to be a smart ass. But If you want him to sit until the Panthers can win consistently without him, that’s going to be a long time 

I want to win.  Don’t care  about stigmas 

cmc makes that line better and makes Darnold better.  Panthers can prove they can win without him next year with a hopeful better oline 

That's the truth especially with this crappy o-line.

Maybe if the O-line was a notch or two above a pile of sh-t, we could better evaluate Sam and see if he can really win without CMC masking the stink of the O-line.