• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers respond with "best practice" Wednesday

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

So they can have a good practice but suck on Sunday. Hmmm looks like coaching staff is struggling yay!

I’m not gonna look too much into it but the “we had a great week of practice” thing was so common with Quinn and the Falcons.  Then Sunday came and he was clueless.  Unfortunately we were like the only team they could consistently beat.  Some dudes are HC worthy and some aren’t, Quinn clearly is not, so uhh yeah, let’s go NFL version of Rhule!  I have faith in him, but if the same mistakes (OL ignorance, shoddy play calling in crucial spots, consistent Special Team blunders, etc.) continue, I’ll begin to worry.  It’s only year 2 and we’ve over performed so far.

im just ranting and rambling.  Thanks for listening.  Drunk messages happen at all hours of the day when you’re in Vegas 

4 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Only in the Carolina huddle will people complain and take it negatively when the squads says they had a good practice. Should be encouraging after two straight weeks of dogwater performance.

You have a point but all that matters is the scoreboard in real games and in our house we tucked tail on fourth down against a 1 win team. People are understandably a little skeptical now.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

You have a point but all that matters is the scoreboard in real games and in our house we tucked tail on fourth down against a 1 win team. People are understandably a little skeptical now.

It doesn't get much worse losing to the cowboys and eagles in back to back weeks. I agree. Therefore you would think with that in our past now, that maybe some positivity would be a good look.

Player morale is usually a tell-tale sign for performance. If they're in good spirits they typically play better.

But you are right. Practice is just practice. But practice is also where games are won before ever stepping foot on the field come game day.

Just my two centss.

• Pie 1

I remember back in the summer getting slammed for the idea that if we went cold again, Rhule could find himself of the hot seat.

Hoping we aren't getting ready to see that kind of collapse, but I see some folks carrying pitchforks and torches already that were laughing at me back then. 

Me, I want us to win and I like Rhule, I have no axe to grind with him or Fitterer. I am getting worried from what I've seen in the last couple of games, though. I don't think the team is about to fracture, but the fanbase sure looks it. 

Right now, it looks like a lot of jobs are riding on whether CMC gets healthy and stays healthy more than anything else. That's not really reassuring. 

11 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Need to remember we are missing our best offense player and our best defense player

I would argue that Chin and Burns (and Reddick) are our best defensive players but I get your point.

• Beer 1