• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Panthers’ WR Robby Anderson hopes people understand about his outburst Sunday

glenwo2

43 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

If his effort in doing his assigned routes matched his rant, he'd be unbeatable. 

And if he knew the guy was sitting on the route, he could have made more effort to contest it. Instead he just stood there looking as surprised as anyone. 

I'm sure he was surprised that the ball was thrown straight to the DB instead of him.

no way lol GIF by NBC

I want to see passion on the sidelines.  We need more towel on head -pissed off players when we lose.  I was so mad when we would lose, and Teddy would be smiling at the end of a game.

The receivers are not getting open.  Either Brady is going fix that, or it is going to be a long season.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

I mean I really don't care. Emotion is allowed wtf is this

"WTF is this?", you ask?

It's an article with Robbie explaining his outburst.

It's also a thread where I replied that it would have been nice to see more effort in attempting to catch the thrown ball.

And when I say that, I'm not referring to the game-ending INT.

I'm referring to the DROPPED PASS that would've iced the game in favor of the Panthers ( you remember the 3rd down play, don't you?). 

That's where my ire is aimed at.  

Now if Sam played well from the get-go, that wouldn't even be a blip on the radar but QBs have bad games and it's up to the Receivers to do whatever it takes to help them.

Edited by glenwo2

13 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I want to see passion on the sidelines.  We need more towel on head -pissed off players when we lose.  I was so mad when we would lose, and Teddy would be smiling at the end of a game.

The receivers are not getting open.  Either Brady is going fix that, or it is going to be a long season.

Weird thread, I gained respect for Robby after being 100% straight up in his presser. Him and Snow are the only dudes that do that

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Brady and Rhule for that matter. You’ve got an opposing cornerback basically saying his job was easy due to a lack of creativity in the WR routes. Good on Robby for bringing it to light.

And they learned it from watching the Cowboys do it the week before.