• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings at Panthers Predictions - Let's hear it

Zod

3 hours ago, TDGone said:

No CMC  Vikings 31-14 Trade CMC now while he still has value the season is done with out him at RB .Bring in a starting RB in the draft next year but not in the early rounds that’s for o line or sign one in free agency.Next year’s draft should be all offense get a 1st round pick for CMC while we still can

Trading away your best weapon may not be the best way to tell a young team, still trying to establish a winning culture, that you have their back.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah but give ur qb no help on oline? Really looks like they’re establishing a winning culture lol.

So...you're one of those that aren't happy with how the rebuild is going? That a rebuild should only take 1 year? If so, maybe go find someone else to yank at. Cuz I ain't one of those.

It is year 2 of a rebuild. Whether you like it or not. You have 2 choices. Accept that the rebuild is not yet complete. Or rant and rave that you ain't happy. I think I know which one you'll choose.

Start off by trying to establish a run game.

Whatever we can do to keep the ball out of Darnold's hands.

Unfortunately, we're down 7 early, forcing us to throw, Darnold two picks has us down by 17 going into half.

Right before half Darnold pretends to pull something, enters PJ, who leads us to a FG before half.

Team comes out, and scores 21 pointsand the 3rd quarter under the leadership of PJ.

4th quarter we continue the second half shut out, and PJ drops 3 more TDs in the 4th quarter giving him 6 TD total for the game. 

QB controversy Monday morning headlines in Charlotte Observer...

Or I get ban again, Sam plays the whole game, defense keeps us in it long enough for Darnold to hand the game over...

Either way, I'm excited....

• Poo 2

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

So...you're one of those that aren't happy with how the rebuild is going? That a rebuild should only take 1 year? If so, maybe go find someone else to yank at. Cuz I ain't one of those.

It is year 2 of a rebuild. Whether you like it or not. You have 2 choices. Accept that the rebuild is not yet complete. Or rant and rave that you ain't happy. I think I know which one you'll choose.

I don’t care if it’s year 1 or 2 of rebuild. We look like same team still can’t close out against mediocre teams. I have zero faith in this staff, Rhule will fizzle out watch and see.

9 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Unfortunately, we're down 7 early, forcing us to throw, Darnold two picks has us down by 17 going into half.

Right before half Darnold pretends to pull something, enters PJ, who leads us to a FG before half.

Team comes out, and scores 21 pointsand the 3rd quarter under the leadership of PJ.

4th quarter we continue the second half shut out, and PJ drops 3 more TDs in the 4th quarter giving him 6 TD total for the game. 

Or I get ban again, Sam plays the whole game, defense keeps us in it long enough for Darnold to hand the game over...

Hello CPsinceDay1.... 😂 

10 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

Star Trek GIF

assuming special teams manage not to hurt us, seriously, that's the one thing we can fix in a week.

The D will do ok, including a pic before the half, but it's time for Brady to show some command of the O and I think he does. 

28-16 the good guys with Sam throwing over 300 yards.

12 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

I don’t care if it’s year 1 or 2 of rebuild. We look like same team still can’t close out against mediocre teams. I have zero faith in this staff, Rhule will fizzle out watch and see.

Yeah, I figured the nuances of Pro Football were too much for you. You just continue to rage post until things get better. I'm sure that will work out for you.