• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Cam Erving is a former first rounder"

Zod

8 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

I would love to see a Brady, Cam, Matt, Deonte, Taylor line up. Maybe even swap Pat for Matt but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Elflien play center in the NFL.

Elflein played well at center as a rookie. He was terrible there in his second season. Pretty sure he's only played guard ever since then.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Elflein played well at center as a rookie. He was terrible there in his second season. Pretty sure he's only played guard ever since then.

Well then I’d imagine he’s probably worse than Paradis since he’s already a mediocre guard.

I just want to see our best players on the field without taking guys out of their best position. Moton needs to stay at RT. Brady needs to be on the field and I just don’t see him as a guard and he is most experienced at LT. Erving is a decent run blocker which would be very welcoming from the LG spot. I don’t want to hear about weight anymore. Get Brown on the damn field. Miller is going to get Darnold killed sooner or later.

• Flames 2

As much as I would like to shuffle our way into an ok lineup with this group I just don't think it's going to happen we should've done more with the opportunity. We had the cap space. Now we are just hobbling toward the midway point of the season hoping we can maybe get to 8 wins if we are lucky and Sam doesn't continue to regress.

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

part of the reason paradis looks so bad is being surrounded by flaming garbage on either side.

if we suddenly had even adequate LG play and a serviceable tackle we could scheme around RG and the line would be 1000% improved.

This^^^^^