• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Cam Erving is a former first rounder"

Zod

53 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

So evidently he agrees with his first round status, otherwise he wouldn't state it. 

I just think he didn't really know how to answer a pointed question and was basically just babbling to avoid saying, "Listen, we thought they'd play better and we hoped they could overcome past injury issues. We were wrong. We bet on the wrong horses. poo happens. Fug." 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I want to see what others see in Matt Rhule at the NFL level

Year two of rebuild

next year, year 3 of Rebuild 

But it's no longer a rebuild.

Remember how this very board reacted to the Gilmore trade 10 days or so ago? That was after the CJ Henderson trade which occurred a few days prior. This place was abuzz with "Fitterer wants to win now!" "This isn't a rebuild anymore!"

Maybe the rebuilding begins with the OC, ST Coord and possibly the HC.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just think he didn't really know how to answer a pointed question and was basically just babbling to avoid saying, "Listen, we thought they'd play better and we hoped they could overcome past injury issues. We were wrong. We bet on the wrong horses. poo happens. Fug." 

I mean I really wonder if some of these people actually think a coach is ever going to come out and say something like "that mfer sucks fugin ass, you see it, I see it, we see it, the gods see it, the spirits see it. Man is trash"

Never gonna happen so it's just bizarre the takes some of these people have regarding it.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I mean I really wonder if some of these people actually think a coach is ever going to come out and say something like "that mfer sucks fugin ass, you see it, I see it, we see it, the gods see it, the spirits see it. Man is trash"

Never gonna happen so it's just bizarre the takes some of these people have regarding it.

LOL ….. I would love to hear them say “he was the best we could get for the money we were wanting to pay” “ yes, we know he is not the best, but that’s all we could get”

but as you said, it ain’t gonna happen

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

LOL ….. I would love to hear them say “he was the best we could get for the money we were wanting to pay” “ yes, we know he is not the best, but that’s all we could get”

but as you said, it ain’t gonna happen

Maybe a coach on the way to retirement haha. IF you ever want to have a locker room though you can't be doing that poo.

6 hours ago, PhillyB said:

part of the reason paradis looks so bad is being surrounded by flaming garbage on either side.

if we suddenly had even adequate LG play and a serviceable tackle we could scheme around RG and the line would be 1000% improved.

exactly why I've been yelling to start Irving at LG, he's actually a decent guard