• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumors are that the Hornets and Miles Bridges have started extension talks

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

he's a nice piece and fun to watch.  20 mill per year sounds like a lot, more than I was expecting, but if that is what he's worth, so be it.

With the way NBA contracts have blown up, I don't know if 20 mil per year would be considered a lot anymore. And that's nuts.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

MJ and Mitch were too cheap again. Enjoy LaMelo the next 3 years before they’re too cheap to sign him too. 

He'll still be a restricted free agent. This will end up looking like a smart move if Miles doesn't have a good season or a terrible one if he balls out and his price goes up.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

He'll still be a restricted free agent. This will end up looking like a smart move if Miles doesn't have a good season or a terrible one if he balls out and his price goes up.

I’m inclined to side with the breakout player over the team with 3 playoff wins since Yao Ming was a rookie. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Squid Game said:

Mitch Kupchak should have taken Michael Porter over Shai-Bridges. I really don’t want to give Miles 20 million a year for just making dunk highlights averaging 11-13 ppg.  Miles better take a big leap this season for me to even think about giving him 13 million a year. 

He does a hell of a lot more than just "dunk highlights".

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Las year Bridges was like four made free throws away from becoming the 11th player in NBA history to record a 40-50-90 season, pay the man and realize that these types of contracts represent the new NBA.

Especially with the new TV deal. I saw it was worth 8 billion a year, which doubles the last one.

• Pie 1