• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes 2021-2022 Season Games Thread

Harbingers

5 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

We can't have one thread for all 82 games. I can't get down with that.

Yeah. Maybe a monthly or weekly thread, but we'll never be able to find specific posts in this bitch. Lol.

Granted if we could get more active in here we could justify game threads.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

We can't have one thread for all 82 games. I can't get down with that.

My thought is we run it until things become more serious. I don’t plan on making 82 game threads either this year but if someone else wants to. 

1 hour ago, lightsout said:

Yeah. Maybe a monthly or weekly thread, but we'll never be able to find specific posts in this bitch. Lol.

Granted if we could get more active in here we could justify game threads.

ya it’s quiet enough that we shouldn’t need more than a monthly at the most. Like I said above I don’t think I’ll be able to make 82 game day threads this year so somebody would have to take the reigns on that one. I figured trying out the NBA forum approach might be easiest.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

In the 1st, they had a break away, he kinda punched the crap out of the guys chest and floored him. Reminded me of Bean, Commodore, or Haakenpaa. You need an enforcer.

It was a short handed break away too when he was on PP unit 1... I highly doubt DH would have the speed or effort to get back and make a clean hard hit to prevent a break away chance.

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

My thought is we run it until things become more serious. I don’t plan on making 82 game threads either this year but if someone else wants to. 

ya it’s quiet enough that we shouldn’t need more than a monthly at the most. Like I said above I don’t think I’ll be able to make 82 game day threads this year so somebody would have to take the reigns on that one. I figured trying out the NBA forum approach might be easiest.

I miss doing The Canes Blog here back when we had blogs, but I simply don't have that kind of time myself. I have to fight the wife for hockey nights as it is (or I watch on my phone as she watches whatever show she's watching...or second monitor if I'm playing warzone)