• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes 2021-2022 Season Games Thread

Harbingers

On 10/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, Harbingers said:

Vision is easily my biggest issue with Freddy compared to Ned.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Just because Trip isn't screaming about his vision constantly doesn't make your statement factual.

Trip spends more time talking about how Freddie tracks the puck- "Where his eyes go, his body follows..." He must have made that statement 3-4 times Saturday night, in the second and third periods alone.

I get it though, what Trip is saying and what I'm seeing don't sync. He is very good post-to-post, though.

And I've still not seen anything to prove to me the Barzal goal in the home opener was legit. 

• Pie 2

I'm looking at the schedule to see when we can coordinate attending a game with our flight the next morning to the Caribbean.

We live about an hour from Raleigh, so we get a hotel near the airport because the best flights are out early. Then we go to a Canes game, if they're home, the night before we fly. Lots of fun.

We last did it in February 2020 the night before we flew to Aruba. Turns out that might have been one of the last home games with fans they played.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

And I've still not seen anything to prove to me the Barzal goal in the home opener was legit. 

I work with a guy (granted he's an Islanders fan) that was at the game and said they had a replay angle shown in the arena that clearly showed the puck crossing the line.

If that is true, they had an angle that we didn't see because every shot on the broadcast was inconclusive and there's no way the refs should have overturned the ruling on the ice.

Edited by zacka77ack
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, zacka77ack said:

I work with a guy (granted he's an Islanders fan) that was at the game and said they had a replay angle shown in the arena that clearly showed the puck crossing the line.

If that is true, they had an angle that we didn't see because every shot on the broadcast was inconclusive and there's no way the refs should have overturned the ruling on the ice.

Not to mention the arena feed on the big screen is also the TV feed.

• Pie 1