Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Hurricanes 2021-2022 Season Games Thread


Harbingers
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Not a great night for last years goalie tandem.

Ned staked out to a 4-1 lead and the Red Wings couldn't hold it....again he doesn't have the Canes D in front of him anymore.  Time to see if you are an above .900 goalie or not...

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

We can't have one thread for all 82 games. I can't get down with that.

Yeah. Maybe a monthly or weekly thread, but we'll never be able to find specific posts in this bitch. Lol.

 

Granted if we could get more active in here we could justify game threads.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

We can't have one thread for all 82 games. I can't get down with that.

My thought is we run it until things become more serious. I don’t plan on making 82 game threads either this year but if someone else wants to. 
 

1 hour ago, lightsout said:

Yeah. Maybe a monthly or weekly thread, but we'll never be able to find specific posts in this bitch. Lol.

 

Granted if we could get more active in here we could justify game threads.

ya it’s quiet enough that we shouldn’t need more than a monthly at the most. Like I said above I don’t think I’ll be able to make 82 game day threads this year so somebody would have to take the reigns on that one. I figured trying out the NBA forum approach might be easiest.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Don't have to like him but TDA Is also a heck of a player... 

In the 1st, they had a break away, he kinda punched the crap out of the guys chest and floored him. Reminded me of Bean, Commodore, or Haakenpaa. You need an enforcer.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

In the 1st, they had a break away, he kinda punched the crap out of the guys chest and floored him. Reminded me of Bean, Commodore, or Haakenpaa. You need an enforcer.

It was a short handed break away too when he was on PP unit 1... I highly doubt DH would have the speed or effort to get back and make a clean hard hit to prevent a break away chance.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It was a short handed break away too when he was on PP unit 1... I highly doubt DH would have the speed or effort to get back and make a clean hard hit to prevent a break away chance.

 

Ya, TDA is way way faster than Dougie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

My thought is we run it until things become more serious. I don’t plan on making 82 game threads either this year but if someone else wants to. 
 

ya it’s quiet enough that we shouldn’t need more than a monthly at the most. Like I said above I don’t think I’ll be able to make 82 game day threads this year so somebody would have to take the reigns on that one. I figured trying out the NBA forum approach might be easiest.

 

I miss doing The Canes Blog here back when we had blogs, but I simply don't have that kind of time myself. I have to fight the wife for hockey nights as it is (or I watch on my phone as she watches whatever show she's watching...or second monitor if I'm playing warzone)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...