• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Week 6 Final Injury Report: Christian McCaffrey out

He should have been put on IR so we could have brought in a proven receiving back like Duke Johnson. Is he a good running back? No, but he can consistently catch and run out of the backfield and that is something this offense desperately needs right now to be successful.

Chuba and Royce can catch passes but they have almost zero yac ability and Brady has not been able to scheme around that yet.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

The fact he actually got worse from last week to this week is not good...  go ahead and prepare yourselves for another season without him for the majority of our games.

There really is no correlation, but it makes me angry that Fournette is on the field every week punishing defenders.

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

Will have to take some time to example this photo series more closely, but it appears that CMC's hamstring is perfectly healthy here:

image.png.605ba2e6db1cee2347c878401b0ddcb5.png

That might be his problem didn’t Amedola warn him

15 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He should have been put on IR so we could have brought in a proven receiving back like Duke Johnson. Is he a good running back? No, but he can consistently catch and run out of the backfield and that is something this offense desperately needs right now to be successful.

Chuba and Royce can catch passes but they have almost zero yac ability and Brady has not been able to scheme around that yet.

Can he?   I mean..he can run the football when it's handed off to him.

But the few times I've seen him attempt to catch the football, it's been an adventure for him.

The fact he actually got worse from last week to this week is not good...  go ahead and prepare yourselves for another season without him for the majority of our games.

Pretty sure most people who can use their brain already knew this.  Chubba is not a terrible “backup”.  Guy seems to get better every week. 

Agree they said from the MRI that it was a . 5 strain which is a 1 to 2 week recovery but he said a week ago that he feels great now going on 4 th week something smells fishy with this injury or lack of one. If we are trying to save him or he’s that brittle trade him and get something while we still have value because by the time we get the pieces around him on offense he will be beat up or Father Time will take away a lot of his ability

4 minutes ago, Uwontdoit81 said:

Pretty sure most people who can use their brain already knew this.  Chubba is not a terrible “backup”.  Guy seems to get better every week. 

He is a ok back but not elite. No defense coordinator is staying up late because of Hubbard he got his yards last week because they defense was more interested in stopping DJ and Robby and Hubbard should have got like 50 more yards on his amount of touches.That’s why CMC is so valuable they always spy him and it opens up for the rest of the guys but I don’t see that from Hubbard

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, TDGone said:

He is a ok back but not elite. No defense coordinator is staying up late because of Hubbard he got his yards last week because they defense was more interested in stopping DJ and Robby and Hubbard should have got like 50 more yards on his amount of touches.That’s why CMC is so valuable they always spy him and it opens up for the rest of the guys but I don’t see that from Hubbard

Right.  I wasn’t implying he’s as good as CMC.  Carolina still has a run game with Chubba.

At this point, D coordinators are sleeping just fine when they take a look at the Panthers pass protection.

4 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Dude is an amazing player but the chance to include him in a trade for an elite QB is gone now. We gambled that he could be healthy and it’s not paying off. Meanwhile the Rams are rolling with Stafford where I’m betting if you had offered CMC and a 2nd for Stafford the deal would be done. Stafford would be QB with one of the best Ds in the league backing him up. 

3 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Dude is an amazing player but the chance to include him in a trade for an elite QB is gone now. We gambled that he could be healthy and it’s not paying off. Meanwhile the Rams are rolling with Stafford where I’m betting if you had offered CMC and a 2nd for Stafford the deal would be done. Stafford would be QB with one of the best Ds in the league backing him up. 

And Stafford would still be getting killed behind this OL. The rams have one of the best OL in the league. 

That is why Stafford did not want to come here. Which is a point a lot of people miss.

• Pie 2