• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember Curtis Samuel?

kungfoodude

8 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I tried being optimistic, and caught way too much crap for my efforts. So...if you can't beat em, join em.

Didn't answer my question. You don't talk about the team. You talk about other posters. That's all you do.

Your response tells me you let other people dictate what you do and how you act...your life here is a reaction to everyone else. Seems kind of miserable to me. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Didn't answer my question. You don't talk about the team. You talk about other posters. That's all you do.

Your response tells me you let other people dictate what you do and how you act...your life here is a reaction to everyone else. Seems kind of miserable to me. 

Ok fine. I'll start being a model citizen. When you get others to do the same. I  feel a double standard brewing.

There are a whole lot of folks that use foul language, call other Huddlerz crass names, go out of their way to poo on posts, and out and out lie, and put out misinformation. But I get crap, cuz I call it out. 

13 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

2 G

1 GS

5 targets

4 receptions

19 yards

0 TD

9% of offensive snaps

3 years

$34.5 mil

awkward jay z GIF

In fairness, he has missed almost the entire offseason and season with a nagging groin injury but....sure looks like we missed a bullet on that contract. 

I do! I remember you and many others calling my saness in question when I wanted to sign him to a 3 yr 21 million deal before the start of the season. He had a career year at his free agent year, I thought he was ready to break out. Im pure sucker for game-breaking types.....That 3yr21 contract looks great compared the 3yr 34 in a down convid rebound year......I mean without convid it could have been much more like 3yr 44mill+.

Two things- you should be pissed off at Herniay. RR called at the trade deadline and offer a pick(i think the rumor was a mid-late-ish one). Supreme dumass Herniay turned it down with knowing the odds to re-sign him were at >1%.

Lastly now do CMC..... one I was totally against and got tons of hate for it as well.......I said no rush and you have 5th plus the option to tag for 3 years.....99% hated pooped me andI was right about both of these..

Edited by Basbear

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

So, what am I allowed to do? @beojust pooed my response to you. Yeah, seems fair. Are you going to tell him to play nice?

I poo'd your post because you are trying to play the victim for being an absolute nuisance across the board as of late.  I also do not poo very often. What's odd is I distinctly recall seeing you in a thread where you read posts saying to take a step back and then responded by... calming  down for a while and contributing to discussion, before then reverting back to this state. Nobody is out to get you, take a chill pill man. There is a lot of pessimism around here, but honestly that's just sort of how the fanbase is sometimes.. an up and down team will do that for you especially given the last 4 years.

11 hours ago, CRA said:

DJ is on pace to have his best season…by far.  1400 yards, 13 TDs.  And that is just projecting over 16 games and not 17. 

Which would be the 3rd best by a Panther statistically following only 89’s 2005 and Moose’s 2004 (if only using 16 games and not 17 as the bar).    

I mean he is on pace to at least  challenge for the best individual season in franchise history.   That’s blowing up in my mind. 

DJ is gonna get a massive deal and it better be us giving it to him. He’s been productive, healthy, and improves every year. He’s a stud and should play the bulk of his career as a Panther. He’s the most valuable offensive player on the team over the last 15 games. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The problem is that you've transitioned into just being an outright troll.

I remember about a dozen of us telling you the exact same thing not that long ago.  I can go kick the thread if you like.

Chuck tortures us for months.  Mods do nothing.  Dallas fans derail thread after thread making the site unusable.  Mods do nothing.  I have a guy following me onto every thread who's been ripping on Darnold, Rhule and the team FOR MONTHS.  Mods do nothing.  One particular mod literally trolls the the huddle himself for weeks.  And yes, the definition of troll is someone who is just trying to provoke people, which is exactly what you stated you were doing.

Though I don't agree with the way he handles the negativity that is apparently the lifeblood of this place, don't fool yourself into thinking you guys moderate in the least bit with consistency, uniformity, or even in the best interest in the growth and well being of the huddle.

I'm in IT.  I've done my homework.  I'm am seriously considering starting a forum for fans who  don't want just sit and bitch about the offensive line and how we fuged up the draft.

Should I expect another "warning point" because I called you out again?  Maybe in a couple of days from a tinderbox mod who hasn't logged in since September?  Or are you just going to ban me because I don't think Darnold sucks?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

I remember about a dozen of us telling you the exact same thing not that long ago.  I can go kick the thread if you like.

Chuck tortures us for months.  Mods do nothing.  Dallas fans derail thread after thread making the site unusable.  Mods do nothing.  I have a guy following me onto every thread who's been ripping on Darnold, Rhule and the team FOR MONTHS.  Mods do nothing.  One particular mod literally trolls the the huddle himself for weeks.  And yes, the definition of troll is someone who is just trying to provoke people, which is exactly what you stated you were doing.

Though I don't agree with the way he handles the negativity that is apparently the lifeblood of this place, don't fool yourself into thinking you guys moderate in the least bit with consistency, uniformity, or even in the best interest in the growth and well being of the huddle.

I'm in IT.  I've done my homework.  I'm am seriously considering starting a forum for fans who  don't want just sit and bitch about the offensive line and how we fuged up the draft.

Should I expect another "warning point" because I called you out again?  Maybe in a couple of days from a tinderbox mod who hasn't logged in since September?  Or are you just going to ban me because I don't think Darnold sucks?

You've been given one warning point ever. Not by me. Not for calling me out.

If you want to clout chase from a select few, at least be honest.

Please, go start your own forum if you want. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No it was given by your Tinderbox, buddy, Rodeo, a few days after I called you out, on an innocuous post on another thread.  I can go kick those threads too if you like.   Rodeo doesn't even spend time in the football forums and hasn't logged in since September.  But he all of a sudden found one of my posts from days prior offensive saying I used a swear word.

I've pulled some of his posts in the Tinderbox.  They are vulgar and disgusting.  I'm considering creating a thread over there just reposting hundreds of Rodeos greatest hits.  I'm sure you guys would ban me, just for REPOSTING his posts.  He's a great representative of the Huddle.    

But I was hoping to wait until the end of the season before we had this out...so we could enjoy football.  It's your call.

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, because you are so innocent. I mean, if we are going to be honest.