• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Christian McCaffrey, Deonte Brown placed on injured reserve

37 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

will ferrell panic GIF

Yall relax man. Injuries are a part of the game. We win sunday and then focus on 5-2

im-inhell-hell.gif

Losing your main offensive weapon for ANOTHER 3 weeks, who also is your main checkdown target,  in an offense that is VERY checkdown dependent,   hurts.  To expect the team to continue to win is a tall order.  They might, but to act like its nothing, indicates that you  haven't  been paying attention.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 2

30 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I mean…..you are prob right. A little gamesmanship from Rhule. 

Yeah I’m sure it was determined earlier in the week during practice, they were going to place him on IR. Waiting until today, travel day for Minnesota, had to dilute their preparation. 

12 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

It's the same injury he had in Houston. At the outset it was a 3-6 week injury (fairly standard for hamstrings). I don't get all the negativity at this news; nothing has really changed.

They were too hopeful up front is all. I had this injury before. Its not the end of the world. We will have him back for the Pats game. 

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

It's the same injury he had in Houston. At the outset it was a 3-6 week injury (fairly standard for hamstrings). I don't get all the negativity at this news; nothing has really changed.

This board is filled with reactionary idiots who’ve tied their self worth to how well their favorite football team performs on Sunday. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

Welp, like I said yesterday, it was bound to go this way.  Dude is Mr. Glass now, and we should never, ever depend on him from here on out.  This is why you don't pay RBs, no matter how uniquely talented they are.  If they can't stay healthy, and their careers are already among the shortest by respective position, why would you pay them?  The best teams in today's NFL aren't dependent on a heavy investment in RBs.

Also, Rhule and Co. really come out of this with egg on their face.   They should have IR'd him that Friday after Houston.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Welp, like I said yesterday, it was bound to go this way.  Dude is Mr. Glass now, and we should never, ever depend on him from here on out.  This is why you don't pay RBs, no matter how uniquely talented they are.  If they can't stay healthy, and their careers are already among the shortest by respective position, why would you pay them?  The best teams in today's NFL aren't dependent on a heavy investment in RBs.

Also, Rhule and Co. really come out of this with egg on their face.   They should have IR'd him that Friday after Houston.

I mean I was mostly in agreement with this and the part that wasn't was largely because of the fact that could legitimately play WR as his position but its just true no matter what the emotion is. It's not that NFL anymore.

I would be 100% content if we traded him at this point.  Honestly I feel like he's letting the team down with all these "freak" injuries.  It's frustrating watching the offense struggle while CMC sits on the sidelines cause of some lame non contact hamstring pull. Not the to mention we just went through this BS 3/4 of an entire season last year.  Why not just make an equal trade with the texans for Deshaun Watson and we wouldn't have to give up any draft equity or trade CMC/ darnold for Watson/ laremey tunsil. Texans get the best dual threat RB plus decent QB but have to deal with CMC unpredictable injuries and in return we get a top 5 QB and a really good offensive tackle but have to deal with Watson legal issues......🤷‍♂️