• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting O-line tomorrow is Erving/Daley/Paradis/Miller/Moton

SgtJoo

So basically we have a coaching staff that is hearing all the noise  from the outside world about how the interior of the OL is fugged up with Miller especially and the coach does a big "fug you all" and keeps the worst lineup in place?

Welcome back to the Fox years.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Didn’t our staff have a 2nd rd grade on Christensen as a OG?

look I’ve loved Rhule since we hired him. But the honeymoon is over with some of the roster mismanagement mistakes.

It was like 2nd round guard 3rd round tackle. Something I have never heard a coach describe a player they are drafting. But we've never had a coach that is obsessed with players who play multiple positions.

29 minutes ago, RJK said:

It’s becoming pretty obvious this coaching staff isn’t NFL caliber 

I mean jesus, what other options do we really have? Elflein is still out, so instead of a below-average starting LG, were forced to stick with a horrible one. Brown just got put on IR, and Christensen, while I believe should be in the lineup, clearly needs more time.

Just gonna have to eat the poo sandwich and go all in on the line in the offseason.

• Beer 1