• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting O-line tomorrow is Erving/Daley/Paradis/Miller/Moton

SgtJoo

56 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

I don’t think I can watch the game.  

Me neither.   I've taken to just recording the game, then looking later to see what the final score is, and finally determining (if it's a loss) whether to watch the game and look for the positives or just say "f*ck it." and delete the vid without even bothering.

Hope it's a win, though.....Even an ugly win would be preferable at this point.    

Someone said that while Sam may not be the franchise QB we're looking for, he may be a good bridge QB if they don't get him killed first.

I disagree that he can't be a Franchise-level QB.  I think his struggles are mainly due to the O-Line preventing any further development (yes, he has made a few questionable decisions with the football but that can be fixed).  

I fear that we won't truly know what we have until the O-Line is HOPEFULLY addressed this offseason.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

Carbon Dating incoming- 

Super glad the williams wall is no longer at Minnesota..... Kevin Williams was one of the toughest blocks in football for 10+years. Pat was like a stronger Star, just a force that could not be moved by mere mortals...

I will not start in on my hero John "MFing" Randle. Loved the butcher knifed bowling ball comparison by Mike "stole your money" Whale...

Got to go, getting tooo hype for game and will not sleep....

Edited by Basbear