• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Radio stations to hear the game tomorrow.

ThPantherFan

49 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I'm heading to Holden Beach Sunday morning.  Could anyone, please, tell me what radio stations are available to listen to the game on my travel.  Taking I-40 from the mountains to 74 to 130.  Should be around Whiteville when the game starts.  Greatly appreciated.

Not sure what comes in at Holden, but in my part of Brunswick County I believe it is 93.7. Either that or a 95 station I can’t quite remember off the top of my head.

• Beer 2

16 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

I'm heading to Holden Beach Sunday morning.  Could anyone, please, tell me what radio stations are available to listen to the game on my travel.  Taking I-40 from the mountains to 74 to 130.  Should be round Whiteville when the game starts.  Greatly appreciated.

WHunderhill is correct  93.7 Wilmington.  But Signal will be weak from Holden Bch, 

You can also try  100.3 Myrtle Beach.  But the same may be true.

Streaming through  the APP , Audacy  or TuneInRadio ..  maybe spotify 

What I've found is many of these stations will BLACK OUT STREAMING  of games.  You can listen on a radio but not if you're driving in a car with AppleCare through your phone.  WBT in charlotte does this. I can't listen live to that station when driving.  Not all stations do this thought