• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Day Menu

Captain Morgan

Got my pops visiting this weekend and he said he hasn’t had chicken wings in a long time, so I am busting out the deep fryer and going to town with a much of different wing flavors and homemade ranch. I like to bread my wings with corn starch before dropping them in the fryer, then hit them with the sauce, then keep them in the oven for about an hour on very low heat to set the sauce. Crispy, not messy, delicious wings. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

Going to have a late breakfast/brunch.  Broccoli and cheese omelet and hash browns.  This afternoon doing snacks ...veggies with cream cheese dip.  Making a dip for tortilla chips  with refried beans, salsa, cheese, sour cream, black olives, and avocado.  There will be some soup in the crockpot for later.

Great Omelet, Broccoli, Spinach and Cheese with fantastic Hash Browns -  Picture of The Red Barn Diner, Manchester - Tripadvisor

7 Layer Dip (Crowd Favorite Party Appetizer!) | Bake It With Love

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1