• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

cracks me up that everyone is straight up blaming Darnold for this poo show from top to bottom.  Not saying he isn't blameless but come tha fug on man....he is under duress every single time he drops back to throw the ball.  

When he has time he has been the worst Qb in the league i never seen a qb that when he get more time to throw actually get worse at his job . He does it every game  so the blame the o line is valid but Sam is also trash . He get no passes he’s not a rookie 

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

LOL does Fields have the ability to teleport? That wasn't on his scouting report. 

No, but drafting a QB "resets" the expectations and gives the team the ability to pay a rookie deal while you get OL taken care of.  You saying Sam Darnold is the answer???

1 minute ago, Wolfpredator said:

cracks me up that everyone is straight up blaming Darnold for this poo show from top to bottom.  Not saying he isn't blameless but come tha fug on man....he is under duress every single time he drops back to throw the ball.  

Then move the pocket.  Throw a quick slant.  Get a running back to gain 6 or 7 between the tackles.  Do something.  Stand there like a statue, get sacked, drop the ball.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1