• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

I need a win today. My energy level on game days has wained with the last two losses (especially last week). Another crippling defeat this week will have me limping into next week without even a beer in hand. God forbid it's a few more weeks of losing, then it will be off to the mock draft sites in the middle of the season once again without even having many draft picks. I need a spark that only a win or a fruit alcohol infusion can deliver. Hopefully both. As for now my legs have fallen asleep on the commode and I'm afraid to get up. Guess I'm going on short term IR. Getting old and losing suck! Someone play me some Ked Woodley so I can find my inner Billy Graham to walk again and inspire my Panthers to glorious victory!

• Beer 1

I’m preparing for a loss today as opposed to feeling like we were going to win in the weeks prior. This way my Sunday won’t be ruined and if we win it will be an extra good day. 

With that being said Keep Pounding and I’ll be cheering for a W till the very end.

• Beer 1