• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Vikings at Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Paradis is not a starting quality center. 

Maybe, but I not sure that one was on him.  Appears there was some miscommunication on the line, but I am not sure it if was on him, or on others not hearing him.  Regardless, they missed the stunt.   

I am beginning to wonder if some of our Oline issues are on the coaches more than the players.   

Edited by Davidson Deac II

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

Every time I see Matt Paradis fail, I remind myself that Tyler Linderbaum will look excellent in a Panthers jersey.

The Panthers will probably have a pick high enough to get him, but they will trade out of it in an effort to recoup the second and third rounders they traded away, so will miss out on him.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Brady still acts as if this line can block. Roll Darnald out. 

Drop back after drop back, so infuriating. It's VERY clear our o-line isn't capable of providing even 2 seconds of protection, so why keep forcing the issue? Dude is in way over his head.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

That pass had no shot even if it was completed.  Horrible decision by Sam.  Trying to get DJ knocked out.

How many times did we see Steve Smith take a similar play to the house?

Catch it. Run over somebody and get the first down.

Even if you don't make it its 10 more yards of field position. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Maybe, but I not sure that one was on him.  Appears there was some miscommunication on the line, but I am not sure it if was on him, or on others not hearing him.  Regardless, they missed the stunt.   

Apparently not only can Paradis not block, he can’t call out protections either…just a total waste