• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One pass to Rhule them all….

Doc Holiday

Ok, so Anyone else feel like we are wasting our time with Sam Darnold after his last pass?? after our 3-0 start, I was optimistic about the Panthers and Darnold relationship, but there was no excuse for that pass.

Oline gave him great protection all day to throw on that play and he still threw an interception…

A Franchise QB doesn’t make that throw. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

Ok, so Anyone else feel like we are wasting our time with Sam Darnold after his last pass?? after our 3-0 start, I was optimistic about the Panthers and Darnold relationship, but there was no excuse for that pass.

Oline gave him great protection all day to throw on that play and he still threw an interception…

A Franchise QB doesn’t make that throw. 

I've said it for weeks now. The better the protection and the more time he has to survey the field, the worse the result tends to be. I thought it was potentially fixable but I'm starting to be convinced that it's not. 😞

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've said it for weeks now. The better the protection and the more time he has to survey the field, the worse the result tends to be. I thought it was potentially fixable but I'm starting to be convinced that it's not. 😞

Yep. Jets ruined him. Panthers reaffirmed it.

Well here is hoping we can attract a vet QB next year with a trash oline.

Or make a blockbuster trade in a poo qb class…tho at this rate we may have a top pick.

Edited by onmyown