• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Fug Robby Anderson

Just now, hepcat said:

Got paid and got lazy and doesn’t give a sh*t anymore. His frustration last week was probably as much at himself as it was at the poor playcalling 

The fact that he mentioned in his press conference unbaited that he wasnt hotdogging after his contract tells us all he is hotdogging.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That extension looks really, REALLY bad right now. I really thought Marshall was drafted so that we could let Robby walk after this year and hopefully jet us a comp pick. With Robby being re-signed, the Marshall pick makes very little sense to me now.

It honestly looked bad when it happened.  I bet you are O runs better with Marshall and Smith out there.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That extension looks really, REALLY bad right now. I really thought Marshall was drafted so that we could let Robby walk after this year and hopefully jet us a comp pick. With Robby being re-signed, the Marshall pick makes very little sense to me now.

You still need WRs, and it was just a 2 yr ext.

Deal makes sense, Robbie is having a bad game AFTER complaining. 

Bad look, they been targeting him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Lol he has been employed for 9 months 

I mean a GM can't win them all, but there have been a few costly mistakes already. 

The fact remains we have all sorts of needs and hardly any picks next year and we traded a 3rd and a decent TE for a guy who isn't even playing.

Edited by TheMaulClaw
  • Pie 1