• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady needs to go.

Snake

10 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Brady will be a hot commodity this off-season. Jet setting around the globe to every open NFL job. 

meanwhile Todd Bowles and Eric Bienemey will struggle to even get invited to dinner. 

wierd 

How is it weird?

Bienemey has a lot of legal baggage and a personality a lot, including myself, believe would not be ideal for a head coach. And it’s a valid question how much he has do to with the offense as Reid is a offensive mastermind.

Bowles has already been a head coach recently, and a god awful one at that. Granted for a poo franchise.

But I’m sure these reasons don’t fit the edgy narrative lol

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Darnald calls protection not a audibles. Jesus you really think he has that control? 

He audible. And even if he called the protection it means he slid his own guys away from the oncoming rush and then he ran towards them just to make a sloppy throw? You are telling on yourself. 

Just now, onmyown said:

Bienemey has a lot of legal baggage and a personality a lot, including myself, believe would not be ideal for a head coach.

Bowles has already been a head coach recently, and a god awful one at that. Granted for a poo franchise.

But I’m sure these reasons don’t fit the narrative lol

What legal baggage and troublesome personality are you talking about? 

and in case you haven’t noticed retread hires for HCs is super common in the NFL. Bowles def deserves another shot. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

What legal baggage and troublesome personality are you talking about? 

and in case you haven’t noticed retread hires for HCs is super common in the NFL. Bowles def deserves another shot. 

If you have google you can find out for yourself.

I do agree with Bowles though, personally. But his awful stint is only three years removed. I can also see that as a valid reason.

No reason to act like there aren’t valid reasons. Not every great OC/failed HCs can be a good HC. 

You’re acting like there is no other valid reason other than their race but there are…

Just now, onmyown said:

If you have google you can find out for yourself.

I do agree with Bowles though, personally. But his awful stint is only three years removed. I can also see that as a valid reason.

No reason to act like there aren’t valid reasons. Not every great OC/failed HCs can be a good HC. 

You’re acting like there is no other valid reason other than their race but there are…

What TF you talking about with Bienemey dude