• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How long will the losing streak be?

hepcat

Honestly, losing at home vs two mediocre to poor quality teams on a 4 game lose streak…something is seriously wrong and it’s not something you can pinpoint. there is failures everywhere. That usually means something is failing at the core meaning coaching, bad signings, motivation, whatever. I’m concerned more about the future than this season. This season is done.

I don’t see this team winning anything anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Honestly, losing at home vs two mediocre to poor quality teams on a 4 game lose streak…something is seriously wrong and it’s not something you can pinpoint. there is failures everywhere. That usually means something is failing at the core meaning coaching, bad signings, motivation, whatever. I’m concerned more about the future than this season. This season is done.

I thought we were trending up but they disappointed in so many ways 

Edited by hepcat

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Coaching and motivation.  Both things on offense and it’s very, very apparent.

Defense plays lights out until they get gassed and to be honest, probably very unmotivated seeing an inept offense they have to bail out take the field and do nothing.

• Pie 1