• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This has to be said: Cam Newton is vaccinated and available

hepcat

3 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Cam would have threw an INT on that last drive in his prime, he was never a clutch QB , he always played with a comfortable lead , even with NE he couldn't win close games 

I am not defending Sam, I have hated the trade since he got here,and today I jokingly said I bet Darnold throws a pick first play , Darnold is not the answer, but neither is Cam ,we are hopeless at the QB position

Tell me you never watched Cams prime without telling me you ever watched Cams prime. 

• Flames 1

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

Sam Darnold is absolutely terrible and this offense needs a leader. It’s obvious Darnold is a failure and will not improve. Maybe Brady is also a problem. But at least having Cam will make this a more interesting season to watch than watching a Jets reject ruin our season. 

Cam Newton is worse than Will Grier now.

His arm is shot.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, Varking said:

Does Cam Newton solve DJ fumbling the ball and Robbie dropping everything today? 

5 hours ago, jopie87 said:

Honestly, it could. The talented players on the team are trying to do too much because they know they have to compensate for Sam never developing more than a rudimentary ability to process what a defense is doing. CMC was trying to do too much, DJ is trying to do too much, Robbie is frustrated as hell because he escaped the NY Jets and then the Jets followed him to Carolina.

Even the defense has to play differently knowing that they don't have a QB that can move the ball with an regularity. Bad QB play makes everyone else worse. Sam is making the entire team worse.

5 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

This is something people don’t understand. They are all pressing. 

Wow...  🤦‍♂️

The correct answer should be "No. He would NOT have solved DJ fumbling the ball and Robbie dropping everything today"

Cam CANNOT MAKE DJ NOT FUMBLE THE BALL.   

Cam CANNOT MAKE ROBBIE CATCH THE BALL.

This is a game that Cam also loses so let's calm our tits down here.

Jesus....these hot takes I'm reading are just too damn much....  smh.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Wow...  🤦‍♂️

The correct answer should be "No. He would NOT have solved DJ fumbling the ball and Robbie dropping everything today"

Cam CANNOT MAKE DJ NOT FUMBLE THE BALL.   

Cam CANNOT MAKE ROBBIE CATCH THE BALL.

This is a game that Cam also loses so let's calm our tits down here.

Jesus....these hot takes I'm reading are just too damn much....  smh.

Darnold is not good. Different qbs read the field differently or in Darnold’s case not at all. He’s bad dude. Cam would inject LIFE into this offense regardless if his arm is not the same. He can still make the throws and is still a running threat. Darnold deflates this offense with his poor decision making (like the first throw of the game) and has panic attacks if his first read isn’t open.

cam is objectively better than Darnold even at this stage of his career. Some of y’all have such huge egos that you can’t see what is right in front of you because it would mean you were terribly wrong and what some of us were warning when we traded for Darnold and that we wanted to continue to see more after the first 3 games. This isn’t just a hot take after this one game. Darnold is regressing majorly and we need a shake up. It will never happen but if I was in charge I’d be signing cam to a one year contract.

• Flames 1

16 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Darnold is not good. Different qbs read the field differently or in Darnold’s case not at all. He’s bad dude. Cam would inject LIFE into this offense regardless if his arm is not the same. He can still make the throws and is still a running threat. Darnold deflates this offense with his poor decision making (like the first throw of the game) and has panic attacks if his first read isn’t open.

cam is objectively better than Darnold even at this stage of his career. Some of y’all have such huge egos that you can’t see what is right in front of you because it would mean you were terribly wrong and what some of us were warning when we traded for Darnold and that we wanted to continue to see more after the first 3 games. This isn’t just a hot take after this one game. Darnold is regressing majorly and we need a shake up. It will never happen but if I was in charge I’d be signing cam to a one year contract.

Sam can run, too, you know?  As his 5 Rushing TDs can attest to.

But apparently he's following the "advice" of Brady to "play within the system". 

There was plenty of moments in that game where he had room to run for good yardage and chose to stay where he was at.

And Cam would not have won this game by being here.    He would not have made DJ not fumble nor Robbie not NOT catch the ball either.     He would not have made the Defense NOT give up over 570+ total yards of Offense to the Vikings either.

You want Cam back because you love the guy.  That's fine but just know that it wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game.