• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Did you see the first play of the game?

Nobody wants to talk about it. I don't think it's going to get through. At this point it looks like some people are just accustomed to accepting mediocrity. Actually expecting a real nfl offense led by a 3rd overall pick to muster more than 2 turnovers and 7 points through 3 quarters is apparently unreasonable.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not ready for PJ, but I'm ready to call the Eagles and see if they'd take a one round upgrade for Minshew. They traded a 6th for him. Could we get him if we offered you a 5th?

If you were the Eagles GM would you take just a 5th from what looks like a desperate Panthers team or would you fleece them?

The first INT was bad but there was still 58 min to play. Turnovers happen and you probably would have thought he would have another multiple INT game after that. But he rebounded and played good enough where we probably would have won if it wasn’t for the drops. 

31 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Good job igo you got some clicks on this one. He doesn't really believe this guys

Sam isn’t on a different planet than PJ.  That’s reality.  It’s not an attempt to overrate what  PJ is.  He is a backup QB.  It’s not about PJ being the man here.  

Sam isn’t a good.  He is a backup QB and there is little reason for us to not of known that. 

But Sam will be the guy. And Rhule will slowly start scapegoating people as the season goes on.   That’s what coaches do when they get egg on their face.  QB coaches.  OC.    Give it time.   No one can win on O with Darnold and this OL paired together.  

it was a always a joke that Rhule claimed he was going to bring in Darnold to fix and redeem him….and then paired him with this OL.  It could only go one way.  Which is the way it is now headed. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam isn’t on a different planet than PJ.  That’s reality.  It’s not an attempt to overrate what  PJ is.  He is a backup QB.  It’s not about PJ being the man here.  

Sam isn’t a good.  He is a backup QB and there is little reason for us to not of known that. 

But Sam will be the guy. And Rhule will slowly start scapegoating people as the season goes on.   That’s what coaches do when they get egg on their face.  QB coaches.  OC.    Give it time.   No one can win on O with Darnold and this OL paired together.  

it was a always a joke that Rhule claimed he was going to bring in Darnold to fix and redeem him….and then paired him with this OL.  It could only go one way.  Which is the way it is now headed. 

Get a serviceable online here and a wr not named Robby then let's revisit this..

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336

Honestly i wouldn't mind PJ or have a problem playing him. More mobile and so far is a better deep ball thrower than Darnold. The misses on the deep passes are piling up for Darnold... he has to start hitting those. Im beginning to believe teams are sitting on routes because they know he cant. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1